• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Santa clothes in stock

MelodyPond101

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey everyone, I thought that it would be nice if I told you guys that I have the full set of Santa clothing in stock in my stores. I will help show you where they are if you are a new AC;NL player. If you run out of bells I will gladly buy you what you want.

I hope you get what you want :)

Oh gosh, could you please add me as a friend? I also really need the Santa boots - I didn't realize Kicks would take THREE DAYS to build, and I didn't know how to unlock it! I kept thinking the boots would eventually show up in the Able Sisters' store!!

3DS code is 5172-1083-5700

Can you only have one visitor at a time, or am I doing something wrong? >>;;; I can't seem to find your town on the list of available towns to visit...

edit: Ah, it seems to be going now!

Last edited:
I still need a couple of items from the set. I'd be so grateful if you could help~ <3

Thank you so so much!! If there's anything at all you want or need, please let me know and I will gladly return the favor!!

Back