• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Say hello to Bell Boom, Europeans (well actually, everyone now!)

It would be an unfair advantage to the other countries. They cannot treat the UK separate to the other countries, they need to release it as a whole.

uughhh..... i hate living in england....
Annoying, isn't it?

It reminds me of the generation that's called the "Baby Boom" because everyone started having babies after the world war...

:lemon:

Not sure if this has been said yet or not. But.. wouldn't having a friend with a rich town make it easier for you to get bells?

You just take everything over, sell it for more than you would in your town, and go back to your town where buying things are cheaper.

In the German version it will be called Hochpreis(verordnung) - which means high price (ordinance). Sounds weird... but I will get another one, what was the translation...? town that doesn't sleep I think... it's called Nachteule (night owl) in the German version. And I think that's pretty cute :]

Hochpreis... Wow. Really.

Bell boom sounds cute. As does the italian name. But no, we geht this. Even rich town is better than that.
It sounds so... Serious and strict.
I know it's just a name, but... Hm... I need time to get used to it.

Not sure if this has been said yet or not. But.. wouldn't having a friend with a rich town make it easier for you to get bells?

You just take everything over, sell it for more than you would in your town, and go back to your town where buying things are cheaper.
Pretty much, yeah.

I noticed that on the site that it mentions that this Ordinance also gets you more medals on the island, I thought that wasn't true.... :/

It could very well just be an error, but maybe not. Someone with the game will have to test it out. Since medals are a form of currency it doesn't seem to be out of the question.

I noticed that on the site that it mentions that this Ordinance also gets you more medals on the island, I thought that wasn't true.... :/

Nope. It's a town ordinance. It doesn't effect the island :)

I really like it! Not that i will be getting bell boom ordinance, but it sounds really cool all the same!

The official website made by Nintendo states that the Bell Boom ordinance increases both the value of items that you sell (and increasing prices), and also increases the number of medals you can win on the island.

http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/mayor/#ordinances

Oh? I've heard people say who have the game say that people with the rich town ordinance get the same amount of medals as those who dont.

I think it was Lin, she said that when she went to Ko's town she got the same amount of medals as she would in her town so idk.

Back