• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Say hello to Bell Boom, Europeans (well actually, everyone now!)

Oh? I've heard people say who have the game say that people with the rich town ordinance get the same amount of medals as those who dont.

I think it was Lin, she said that when she went to Ko's town she got the same amount of medals as she would in her town so idk.

I think Ko changed his ordinance to beautiful in the end too, so It's probably the same I think. :)

Not sure if this has been said yet or not. But.. wouldn't having a friend with a rich town make it easier for you to get bells?

You just take everything over, sell it for more than you would in your town, and go back to your town where buying things are cheaper.

The amount of time that would take makes me want to take a nap lol.

PapaNer
How so? With that locker by the train station carrying all your stuff from home when in another town, I figured it would be super easy since fish and bugs can be stored now, so just collect a bunch of delicious fruit from your town, catch a bunch of fish and bugs and take it to the store in your friends rich town. It's what I'm going to do c:

Lew, if you read back a few pages I think, you can see where Justin said something along the lines of a clarification for that

So this is for North America now as well? Awesome! Bell Boom sounds much better than Rich Town.

Back