• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

So much 😍
Internet_20210207_162731_2.jpeg

I think I tend to have the most fondness for areas I can share with my friends. I have a beach concert area with a band up on the rocks where everyone usually heads to so they can bang out a tune. xD

OMG NO WAY! HOW FIRE IS THIS WOWOWOWOW!!! I love the flooring especially!! I didn’t know you could put up wall like structures outside! How did you do that haha! I love it !!!!
Post automatically merged:

Okay so this beach area! Wowowowow! I want something like this!🥺😍im in awe! @Pyoopi

I love your playground area haha! Mines is a little box atm😂😂😂

OMG OMG OMG PLEASE DESIGN ALL OF MY ROOMS😂😂😂how stunning is this omg!! Puts my rooms to shame 😂😂😍😍

Your house looks EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE 😂😍 it’s gorgeous!! I love the warm tones 🥰🥰

Hahaha the dump is a fantastic idea!!😂😂😂

Wow! This gives me balamory house vibes 😍- if you don’t know what that is, it’s a tv show that used to be on when I was younger with colourful houses!- it was on in the UK, idk if it aired elsewhere! The colourful houses were always my fave part of that show haha

Haha that sounds awesome! I usually just bash the musical instruments and believe me when I say, IT DOES NOT SOUND PLEASANT LOL

Last edited:
soo i've been digging through old photos again and found these
Screenshot_20210209-000953.jpg

so cute 💕
Screenshot_20210209-000922.jpg

someone's had too much vacation juice lol

i also had a chat with my boy chester today and he said he wants to be a robot
Screenshot_20210209-001215.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-001240.jpg

also eat crumbs...
Screenshot_20210209-001145.jpg

and finally, who would i be if i didn't set up a jazzy wedding for my favourite cubs 💖
Screenshot_20210209-000837.jpg

they're adorable 😊

Idk about my favorite, but I like this little part. Billy's house typically has a trash theme to it, but mine was a starter so his house isn't garbage. So instead, I made his outside the local dump area, mostly inspired by the country fence reminding me of the GC version's dump :)
2021020810514500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Cute haha! It looks like a little study room🥰

This is silly but I didn’t even know starter houses are different to original houses LOL

I love it! You recreated it so nice😍

Omg I don’t have the patience to make a colourful flower garden😂😍but everytime I see one, I be so jell😂😍😍😍

Oh I'm definitely going to watch this thread closely !
Same haha, im loving it ☀️! As soon as i have a little spare moment i cant wait to upload some of my house rooms and little spots of my island 🏝 to share with the community 😊

Back