• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Omggg I especially like the cute buttons on the floor 😻
Post automatically merged:

Can’t wait to see them💖

I wanted my island to look like a vacation resort. I am particularly fond of the spa I created in one of my houses.

148833947_111898634237827_4309869532817951813_o.jpg

You're welcome,crazy bear.

148189207_111897980904559_1952778906835866582_o.jpg

I think this is the most critters hanging out in the plaza at one time that I've ever seen.Deirdre the impatient ucherly deer,stood in front of Pinky waiting to take her seat for almost fifteen minutes until Pinky finally got up and left.

148789297_111898107571213_2828121175592355448_o.jpg

149085057_111898280904529_1830830119411896546_o.jpg

Wart Jr. moved in several days ago but this is the first time I've been able to enter his house.It's similar to his New Leaf house minus the buttload of bonsai he used to have.I really didn't expect to see him wearing his children's TV presenter glasses and that gave me a good laugh.

haven't done much decorating just yet, but i'm really happy with my little picnic area! i especially love the little nook and the stone pond. the picnic blanket design is by MA-8245-2075-1338. i've added a dalmatian puppy plushie and a portable radio, and removed the pillows sense this pic, but i don't have a more recent one.

ErZgQKaUYAAkUZh.jpg

im probably most proud of my lucky bamboo garden :3 its the only place on my island with blue flowers, so i decided it was lucky. also its a mini island that came with my original map, so that adds to the luck i guess

On Inverness, this canal runs down the center of my villagers' neighborhood:
EtsdGppVgAAFJdb.png

(ft. Katt becoming one with tulips)

On Muir Wood, the entrance leading directly from the airport to the plaza:
EiE6iwhVoAEK0uA.jpg%3Alarge

and my favorite room, where all of my villager portraits go:
EjwS6_MUYAEQNup.jpg%3Alarge

the entrance of my island gets the most compliments, im honestly really pleased with how it turned out!
Et137r1VoAIarhb.jpeg

also super proud of how i decorated ruby's yard! i gave her a lil moon pond since she is moon rabbit hehe
Et137r1UYAMRITE.jpeg

as for interior, i have 3 rooms im really pleased with. this is my main room!! got tons of inspo from pinterest lol
Et137r0UUAIjgFQ.jpeg

tbh i think my kitchen is super cute like i will never get over it 💓
Et14BRTVEAEqgI0.jpeg

and last but not least the bedroom that i just finished today actually!
Et14BRdVgAELziQ.jpeg

also super proud of how i decorated ruby's yard! i gave her a lil moon pond since she is moon rabbit hehe
Et137r1UYAMRITE.jpeg

Oh, I had a similar idea for Ruby! This is a super old picture but here's my Ruby's moon lake back before the snow fell -- you can see her roof just peeping out in the back there.

EhlJ_roXcAMb-aY

Also, I looove how you did your main room, it's gorgeous!

I've been working on my town a lot lately. I recently remodeled outside my fisherman's house. So much work, but we'll worth it. I love how it looks now, and I think it's my favorite area in my town. Used to be my least fave.

I haven't got any other pictures, I will try and remember to upload more later, because I have other areas of my House/Island that I also love. But I got this picture of my Mush Kitchen in my basement from my twitter-

ErH_Q4kVoAACgzW.jpeg

I'm obsessed with how this turned out. I love interior decorating, so I was in my element. Also, any excuse to use the mush furniture 🥺 🍄

Will come back later and show you some more!

On Inverness, this canal runs down the center of my villagers' neighborhood:
EtsdGppVgAAFJdb.png

(ft. Katt becoming one with tulips)

On Muir Wood, the entrance leading directly from the airport to the plaza:
EiE6iwhVoAEK0uA.jpg%3Alarge

and my favorite room, where all of my villager portraits go:
EjwS6_MUYAEQNup.jpg%3Alarge

can i hire you to redo my island, please ? Jokes aside,really like the style of what’s shown in the photos, kudos 💛

I haven't got any other pictures, I will try and remember to upload more later, because I have other areas of my House/Island that I also love. But I got this picture of my Mush Kitchen in my basement from my twitter-

View attachment 355183

I'm obsessed with how this turned out. I love interior decorating, so I was in my element. Also, any excuse to use the mush furniture 🥺 🍄

Will come back later and show you some more!

what an adorable fairy 🧚 kitchen !!! Is you island also fairy or like magic/wild themed ? Just curious🤓.Anyways absolutely adorable kitchen !

Awee thats too bad!!! Hope you get the inspo you need in this threat to find your vibe, please do share your advancements once you find you vibe ✌🏼☀️

Back