• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

EVERYONE!! ATTENTION!!
20210318_101101.jpg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

From all the "animal hat" types we have thus far i am really liking the Cinnamon hat and the Melody hat cause they really mesh in your head and give the vibe that you can be a real animal so to say, another thing that i really like is how they can resemble different type of animals with different accessories. Really enjoying them :D.

EwysOh8UcAEiAHY.jpeg
EwysOiBVkAAG7ce.jpeg

EwysOh_VIAAYNEh.jpeg

Last edited:
From all the "animal hat" types we have thus far i am really liking the Cinnamon hat and the Melody hat cause they really mesh in your heat and give the vibe that you can be a real animal lets say, what i also really like is how they can resemble different type of animals with different accessories. Really enjoying them :D.

how did you get those outfits? :love:

how did you get those outfits? :love:

Glad you like it, I am going to run tomorrow been a little white adorable puppy ☺.
These are the clothing items:
-Cinnamoroll hat (Sanrio amiibo cards )
-Dog nose or Animal nose or Bunny nose
-Full-body tights
-Lace socks ( cause even if its a game if you wear shoes you need socks hehe )
-Flashy animal boots
- Painted my body white to be a white puppy and put blue lenses to match my ribbon 😂

Glad you like it, I am going to run tomorrow been a little white adorable puppy ☺.
These are the clothing items:
-Cinnamoroll hat (Sanrio amiibo cards )
-Dog nose or Animal nose or Bunny nose
-Full-body tights
-Lace socks ( cause even if its a game if you wear shoes you need socks hehe )
-Flashy animal boots
- Painted my body white to be a white puppy and put blue lenses to match my ribbon 😂

i guess i need to get some sanrio amiibo cards, then :3 ... i have none 🥺

me & my nh oc, penny can't be without that cinnamonroll hat :love:

I staged a little photoshoot with each of my human villagers this morning so that I could advertise for my Sanrio clothing shop on one of my favorite trading servers! The pictures came out really cute and it was funny because people were asking to purchase items off of my “models”😃
C3747428-A9E1-4F7F-8AD9-118106F6BAEA.jpeg

i guess i need to get some sanrio amiibo cards, then :3 ... i have none 🥺

me & my nh oc, penny can't be without that cinnamonroll hat :love:

i could try to get it for yout, although i must warn you i dont have the cards either i just traded for it

Last edited:
i got a super cute picture of the amazing chelsea today 💕
Screenshot_20210319-000255.jpg

i actually adore her 🥰
Screenshot_20210318-220447.jpg

but she spent so much time dressed as my melody that she forgot who she actually is 😅

and i used the new sanrio items to redo my house, it's not done yet but here's my living room and bedroom so far 💫
Screenshot_20210318-235606.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-000822.jpg

and i also set up a mini birthday area in my kitchen because i'm actually looking forward to my birthday for once
Screenshot_20210318-160614.jpg

only 4 more days 😊

Back