• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

that's so pretty ^^

i wonder if either me or my oc, penny on her future island, wincrest can make something like that :3
Thank you ☺️
When I started out I never thought I can achieve what I've done. It takes trial and error but eventually you should be able to do something that satisfies you as well. :)

Drago salivating at the thought of having this whole cake all to himself (while also holding a donut of course).

Ex_vd8iUYAAEKyf.jpg

EyFLlHQUYAAWOA5.jpeg

When Cameron was in Egypt's land.......let my Cameron go........

Ex7LVkPUcAI8_tI.jpeg
EnOlVeLUwAE05pv.jpeg

EoF8Y0cUUAAmu7B.jpeg
152881422_115115807249443_8945912810134534997_n.jpg

Ex7NqHCUcAIeij0.jpeg

Through just plain dumb luck I have all eight of the villagers that are new for New Horizons on my islands.I thought I'd wind up liking half of them enough to keep them around but I've kept all of 'em.They're all random move-ins,campers and Nook Islanders except for Cyd whom I adopted from a generous TBT member a while back.

Zipper started by making a great an interesting first impression. He made sure to convince me he was, in fact, a bunny.

2021040405415400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021040405420600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-1.jpg

And continued that charm, throughout the day.
2021040411153800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Zipper distracts me from a REAL balloon. Hmm...

2021040411271400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021040411271500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Some cute interactions with the villagers were had. Apparently we all had trouble collecting water eggs. Some villagers looked more ridiculous than others... (I will save Louie the shame).

2021040406115900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021040405405600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Notice Zipper has continued to lurk from afar.

Finishing all the tasks assigned, I left for the rest of the day.

Upon return this evening, there was some obvious concern that Zipper had continued his hopping from side to side with the same energy and gusto with which he started at 6 am when we first encountered.

2021040419352600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

(We're SURE he's a bunny?)

And just like that, Bunny Day comes to a close. I dunno guys, a solid day. Not bad I think. Not too time consuming, still fun, and now I understand what all the Zipper fuss is about!

Last edited:
Hi! Ive noticed in some of your posts, your having trouble with storage! I have a few tips for you, if Your still having trouble :)

sure :3

though, it's just a matter of paying off my loan, right? :3

Last edited:
So! I have had that issue before, and honestly its tedious, but here are a few ideas that helped me

1: give your villagers your items you dont use!

Theres a very low chance that they'll not like what you give them, and it will gain friendship and further you for a photo! I was looking through my storage, found a bottle ship, didnt know what to do with it, gave it to Bruce who turned out to really love it

"Oh a set of dinner ware, Im not really fishing, or close to making a kitchen, but you know who would teally like this! Lopez!"

I gave Marshal a coffee grinder, and he gave me his photo
So you give them an item, and they'll take it. Great minor way to raise friendship with your villagers too

Plus they do the same, and sometimes gift you things they dont use, and say you can sell it. So dont feel guilty about selling it.

--
2: Think hard if your really gonna use this item

Works great for clothes, and something that helps. While your going through them, think hard if your gonna ever use it. Like if you see a silk top, that you don't really use, if you dont well you could probably sell it, or give it away

"I really like this top, but never use it" maybe sell it so you can make room for clothes, or items you would wear. Another tip that worked for me, but only works if you have a wand. Make wand outfits, because then the clothes are no longer in your storage. Which is what I use, though I barely change my outfit. I do have several other outfits registered, and they don't take up space now.

--
3: you can re-buy it

Its handy, because if you later need, or want an item you got rid of, you can purchase it again for the selling price. I honestly recommend keeping the expensive things that you wanna use, but smaller items, or cheap items you can just buy back.

So if you get rid of a Paper Tiger, and regreted it, you can always buy it again. Which is pretty handy to know, and you can get it in the exact color too.
--
Maybe these tips will help you :) Storage can be a real challenge. Most of my storage iis building material. but keeping those in mind, might help you!

Last edited:
So! I have had that issue before, and honestly its tedious, but here are a few ideas that helped me

1: give your villagers your items you dont use!

Theres a very low chance that they'll not like what you give them, and it will gain friendship and further you for a photo! I was looking through my storage, found a bottle ship, didnt know what to do with it, gave it to Bruce who turned out to really love it

"Oh a set of dinner ware, Im not really fishing, or close to making a kitchen, but you know who would teally like this! Lopez!"

I gave Marshal a coffee grinder, and he gave me his photo
So you give them an item, and they'll take it. Great minor way to raise friendship with your villagers too

Plus they do the same, and sometimes gift you things they dont use, and say you can sell it. So dont feel guilty about selling it.
--
2: Think hard if your really gonna use this item

Works great for clothes, and something that helps. While your going through clothes, think hard if your gonna ever use it. Like if you see a silk top, that youdont really use, if you dont well you could probably sell it, or give it away

"I really like this top, but never use it" maybe sell it so you can make room for clothes, or items you would wear. Another tip that worked for me, but only works if you have a wand. Make wand outfits, because then the clothes are no longer in your storage. Which is what I use, though I barely change my outfit. I do have several other outfits registered, and they don't take up space now.
--
3: you can re-buy it

Its handy, because if you later need, or want an item you got rid of, you can purchase it again for the selling price. I honestly recommend keeping the expensive that you wanna use, but smaller items, or cheap items you can just buy back.

So if you get rid of a Paper Tiger, and regreted it, you can always buy it again. Which is pretty handy to know, and you can get it in the exact color too.
--
Maybe these tips will help you :) Storage can be a real challenge, but keeping those in mimd, might help you!

thankyou :3

that reminds me... on biff's last birthday, i gave him my yellow sport tee *i forget the name of it* from my storage, cause i wasn't gonna wear it :3

Back