• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

completely revamp the staircase! ☺
3E6BAF8A-A306-4C6F-8C89-8B75635268F3.jpeg

Raymond gazing at the night sky.
4F7BE7C0-4AE6-486C-95CB-38DDE8E56C54.jpeg

Here are today’s new outfits:

“Stunt Doubles”
997A0698-291A-46E9-8D1A-C8A144B645D9.jpeg

My rep represents Akechi and my alt represents Joker from Persona 5. My rep is wearing cardigan shirt combo, acid washed jeans, high tops, broken glasses, visual punk wig. My alt is wearing visual punk wig, argyle vest, slacks, everyday socks, and business shoes.

From earlier: @Pyoopi @Mick @NefariousKing

Napoleonfish Dynamite
5BDAD680-1873-4989-8DFC-660FEB739A5B.jpeg

suckers for suckerfish
2C270C4A-08F5-42AC-93ED-47655D1C1EED.jpeg

the downfall of the little astronaut
80B1EADD-44D2-4CFA-B754-1B7AB8362FDF.jpeg

I failed to get our elusive astronaut when he first arrived, but at last, got the master pitfall seed evader. 🥴😈 Unfortunately, I did not get the nefarious mobster at all; next time 😈.

Roald moved in so it's time for another moving in picture. Here's Captain Roald waiting for his ship to arrive to deliver him to his new home. He's not a particularly adept captain as you can tell by him somehow being at a tropical island despite being a penguin...

(I didn't have any snowy wallpapers so I improvised and came up with a totally rational way to explain why he's at the beach. I also couldn't be bothered to make a sandy ground custom design just for this so the bamboo carpet is my sand substitute.)

URhVueN.png

Unrelated bonus picture of Claudia waking up from her nap in the middle of one of my many terraforming disaster zones. I couldn't justify just posting this picture alone so adding it on to this post.

MnCHIhB.png

So this isn't FULLY done, I'm still planning on tweaking some things, but the opportunity presented itself for a cute pic and I couldn't pass it up. So, here's Ava singing while working on her farm-

Ey9sdaKVEAUcP_n

I got Ava as a random camper, and had actually been considering trying to find her to move in, so I talked to her and HAD to move her in because she's so precious and expressive (her little round cheeks 😍). I'd been playing with the idea of a farm for awhile, and her house made the perfect farmhouse, so ta da! Right below it you can see a glimpse of the farmer's market (you can't see the stalls with apple awnings selling fruit but -imagine- them) and right above, just past the flower and enclosed by the fence, is Woodland's fruit orchard.

Like I said, I'm still tweaking it, but I already love what I have so far! Ava will definitely be a long-term resident...
...and when she moves, another "farmer" will have to take her place 😉

Some more downtown pictures! I'm ready to move on to the museum area, which will be just outside of downtown, and the surrounding countryside, although I expect to have to touch up this area as I get more items anyway.

2020120413192200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The train station behind Resident Services.

2020120416152000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Nook's Cranny in the wintertime.

2020120813363700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The campsite with a camper! Vivian's house in the upper righthand corner, too, and the lady herself hanging out with a sandwich outside of Olive's house:

2020120813470600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Your town seems great! I want to create a better train station for my town now 😆

Something looks a little off...
EyuYZoPVEAQSKPP.jpg

Seriously though, this little guy has my heart. I'd somehow never seen or heard of him until last week when I found him on a mystery island. The moment I saw him I knew he had a permanent spot on my island. He's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.
EyuY6U8VoAADcHi (2).jpg
EyuY6U6VcAQriDS (2).jpg
EyuY6UgVEAE6xF8 (2).jpg
EyuYsPUVIAIZYFZ (2).jpg

Wisp visiting the same spot a few nights later. That area is meant to be a tiny spooky forest so it was fitting to finally see him there.
EzFPTWfUYAILWjn.jpg

I get the feeling that Ken is getting really tired of me interrupting his social engagements.
Eyj-TDeVgAIMviw.jpg
EzFPTWgUYAMQiSh.jpg

Tasha is a whole mood.
Ey4Zel5VIAE4xYm.jpg

A few scenic shots I took the other night that I just really liked. Night time in this game is so calming.
EzKx0qsUcAoJGtU.jpg
EzFPTWeVcAAjaX1.jpg
EzFPTXVVkAY1k6l.jpg

To conclude this photo dump, another scenic picture.
Eyj-NNYVoAEUw9q.jpg

Last edited:
More old pics I wanted to post here, but couldn't.
~~~
Back in the winter on my island, my villagers really didn't want me to terraform. I was working on this river, but then they decided to show up (one by one too!)
EzP-nm8VgAE2dVi.jpeg

Cally walking in a area I don't have anymore, after winter ended I tore it down.

EzP_r9bVIAQkILc.jpeg

Found Francine outside sleeping one night when I logged on, this wasn't the first time I seen this; Poppy did this too once. (It's just like back in the GC version)

EzP_DJgUYAYRkQv.jpeg

This is from a random dream island.

EzP_DKqUYAEBPdK.jpeg

Why that shirt.
Another villager gave that to her as a gift..
EzQBJaBVUAw5MJG.jpeg

I like the look on Cally's face.

EzP_r9eVIAA-oxk.jpeg

I was on a mystery tour island doing all of that.

EzQAsEjVEAI1vuJ.jpeg

EzQAsEvVEAEZZG7.jpeg

EzQAsEpVEAgm62o.jpeg
EzP_DJ3VUAUUaOx.jpeg
EzP_r9lVIBEUMi_.jpeg
EzQ0_OaUYAQJH2_.jpeg

Last edited:
More old pics I wanted to post here, but couldn't.
~~~
Back in the winter on my island, my villagers really didn't want me to terraform. I was working on this river, but then they decided to show up (one by one too!)
View attachment 369714

Cally walking in a area I don't have anymore, after winter ended I tore it down.

View attachment 369715

Found Francine outside sleeping one night when I logged on, this wasn't the first time I seen this; Poppy did this too once. (It's just like back in the GC version)

View attachment 369716

This is from a random dream island.

View attachment 369717

Why that shirt.
Another villager gave that to her as a gift..
View attachment 369718

I like the look on Cally's face.

View attachment 369719

I was on a mystery tour island doing all of that.

View attachment 369720
View attachment 369721

Omg, Static looks so dashing in sunglasses! I Should give my Static some

So, I sadly lost my beloved mouse Chadder, from accedently telling him to leave. So as a temporary
replacement. I brought in Toby the smug Sanrio bunny, because I have the cards so why not.

I wasn't a fan of him at first, but Im starting to like him, esspecially when he's in other outfits. He also straight up told me, he hated his current look. So I gave him a bunch of new clothes.

But here are some cute pictures I got:
2021042814463500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021042914570600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

He's wearing my favorite Outfit I made, looking so adorable in it too

Then heres a picture of what happens when you give too much of the same item to a villager, to win them over:
2021042715463900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Been working on my museum area thanks to a post which asked for museum design inspiration. I didn’t think I cared about the museum but then I saw other islands and mine was severely lacking 🙈 I have had fun designing and hope it now looks fairly decent 😊

before
DA0286EC-8353-4D39-B033-B3E19BE775B7.jpeg

after

0F6D6D1A-4B6B-4178-9855-20AA08E3C7F7.jpeg

So I like to decorate my animals' houses, and I've taken the time to learn the mechanics of how gifting furniture works, and usually it goes pretty well. This is how Tybalt's house starts out.
EwoPVNMVoAIQJtg.jpg

My plan was to keep it simple. I'm fine with his original layout, so I just wanted to give him a couple things to fill his empty spots. A throwback rocket to go next to his bunk bed and a digital scale to go next to his diner counter was all I was gonna do.

Well it's not going so well...
EzSUVAEVgAAnO7v.jpg

lol I'm not giving up, though. It'll get there eventually. The good news is there's nowhere else for the digital scale to go besides the spot I actually want it, it's just a matter of him putting the other things back to replace all the other scales.

Bonus picture of him visiting Dom.
EzSUU_tVUAc3cow.jpg

Back