• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

How cute is June in pj's!! (Love for June <3)
1588841934924.png

had him move in after i let alice leave and i've never regretted letting someone move out as much as that moment. this blueberry is always following me!!
Post automatically merged:

my pathing solution to diagonal bridges! the hearts on each end split off into two pathways so there are !four! destinations in total. one side goes to the plant shop and bakery while the other side leads to the farmers market and orchard! its the first little part of my island im actually kinda proud of:)
View attachment 254260
THIS IS STUNNING OH... MY GOD

EXdmpx2VcAE_CcN.jpeg.jpg

Oh wow never met you before. Wait why do you look so familiar?

7a4ac53a405ace0c49843bade4013573.png

Ngl this kinda makes me want Spike...

I didn't make this, but I thought an AC community would appreciate it. Behold, the 2020 schedule announcement video for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (American Football, that is).

I actually think their video editing team did a great job. All of the text edits were quite seamless, and they utilized most features in the game to really good effect.

garbagedump.jpeg
shippingreceiving.jpeg

I too have experience maxed out inventory at 1600 slots so here are two ways I have for giveaways to visitors. One is the garbage dump. I just expanded it to put in random items besides trash that will be up for grabs for visitors.

And I'd posted my shipping/receiving area before but I redid it tonight with a couple new items. A great place for giveaways and exchanges.

Finally finished my nature-themed forest island night tour! I love the way the garden lanterns look scattered in the trees at night, so I wanted to do a tour video that would really show that off!

your island is gorgeous!so inspiring!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 255429View attachment 255430

I too have experience maxed out inventory at 1600 slots so here are two ways I have for giveaways to visitors. One is the garbage dump. I just expanded it to put in random items besides trash that will be up for grabs for visitors.

And I'd posted my shipping/receiving area before but I redid it tonight with a couple new items. A great place for giveaways and exchanges.

oh awesome! Love the garbage dump and shipping area haha. I made a flea market with a similar intention :D

Back