• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

EF6A39F7-B1AE-43EE-94BF-AE97544B3AA5.jpeg

This mornings yoga cuteness 🥰

Got my model Tarantula from Flick and decided to put it in my lab experiment / toxic waste area with the Snapping Turtles that were already there.. As soon as I get the Scorpion model from Flick, I'll probably put it in this area as well.

EXL0q1MVAAIiZ2L.jpg

EXL0x8RUYAAPjTJ.jpg

EXL70OmUMAAD0ci

Yup,spiffier and ready to sell some used cars...."Come to Octavian's Ottorama!I got a flamin' hot deal on a '72 Pinto.........."

EXL7CG_UMAAVHCr

Uhh,no....no they wouldn't.Geez,do cats even sweat..?

EXL7RjtUYAE4rGL

Hmmm....I wonder why my animals never visit me?

4t2jHQk.jpg

I'm so happy these glasses still exist! Now they come in pink and blue as well! 🥰

🥳I finally got him to move away... Although now I kinda miss him! None of my villagers could be as annoying as Hans. 😅 I'm sure he'll find a home with someone who loves him. View attachment 252591
had him move in after i let alice leave and i've never regretted letting someone move out as much as that moment. this blueberry is always following me!!
Post automatically merged:

my pathing solution to diagonal bridges! the hearts on each end split off into two pathways so there are !four! destinations in total. one side goes to the plant shop and bakery while the other side leads to the farmers market and orchard! its the first little part of my island im actually kinda proud of:)
Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 11.49.29 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back