• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

9JTUXmg.jpg

I have started to landscape my island! It's coming together nicely, i just need to make sure everything is where i want it before i set paths out everywhere lol. I will probably change the stones i made once i unlock the official path tool thing -- but its a good start.

also... please see in spoiler for bonus pic of a trip me and @Jint (on the left, me on the right) took to the museum. We admired fish and bugs but mainly enjoyed the dramatic lighting

KYG7mzD.jpg

MNWHVUW.png

vxLT5Zh.jpg

i was really hungry that morning so we were talking about me eating a 2nd breakfast. she called me a hobbit ;-;

I was improvising on building something yesterday and ended up making a waterfall cave, let me know what you think!

EUPSJvGU0AEtRUW

I was going to cross the bridge and then this horse plopped down in front of me.Annalise was an original islander from AC Gamecube so I thought she'd be an appropriate villager to get for my island.She received a good makeover for New Horizons.

EUPScJVUcAE29mz

The daily tai chi session with Octavian and Katt.

EUPSpv0UMAAt5Rr

Here's Tutu's rainy day outfit.That bear loves pink.

I've never been so happy to get a random villager in my life. I've been cycling just to get him!! Thought I'd have to find him in the campsite or on a tour 😅
EUP6McBU4Ac8ShU.jpg

Last edited:
Today Wendy moved out from my town and I had an empty spot. And look who I found on a random island...I'M SCREAMING I'M SO EXCITED!
91195121_2814676198568212_3412384313042272256_o.jpg

It was my mom's birthday, so this was a bit of a weird coincidence.
ZSm5oPb8_o.png

I still have no idea how I did this.
5U9wS14i_o.png

Back