• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Season's Greetings! Our Christmas 2021 Event Starts This Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited to see the new collectibles. Wonder if they'll all be holiday themed or if there'll be some other ones

I’ve been lowkey waiting for this thread to appear. I was wondering about the Christmas event! I’m excited to see what’s in store.

There’s nothing quite like nonstop Christmas light gifting. Just finished gifting around 500 TBT worth of Christmas lights. That’s roughly 100 lights gifted so far! 🤩

3eQd4Nr.jpg

Aahh I was waiting on this I've been wondering if there was going to be a holiday event after scouring the announcement board for past ones (new user). These are honestly the only thing that keep me going and let me be an active and productive member here so thanks guys 😢

aah i'm so excited to see this year's event!! starts just as i get home from uni so i can do everything without ignoring my work lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back