• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Season's Greetings! Our Christmas 2021 Event Starts This Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaa hopefully i’ll have time to participate in this event :) i’m so excited !!

I remember the Christmas lights from last year! I also miss the TBT Advent calendar. I wonder if it'll be brought back? Looks like this year's festivities will be in the same format as Halloween. I liked last year's gift exchange but this year's will be fun and different

Somewhat bummed because this part of the year tends to be fairly busy for me and I don't know that I'll be able to find the time to do particularly involved events, so things like last year are more preferable. Sometimes in-game events can involve a lot of trial and error before I come up with something I'm happy with submitting, which eats up time. Hopefully it all works out though and it's a non-issue.

Still, I'm looking forward to the festivities. I'm sure whatever is coming will be enjoyable, as these forum events always are.

I remember the Christmas lights from last year! I also miss the TBT Advent calendar. I wonder if it'll be brought back? Looks like this year's festivities will be in the same format as Halloween. I liked last year's gift exchange but this year's will be fun and different
We aren't going to be re-using the Halloween format. It's far simpler, I promise!

Somewhat bummed because this part of the year tends to be fairly busy for me and I don't know that I'll be able to find the time to do particularly involved events, so things like last year are more preferable. Sometimes in-game events can involve a lot of trial and error before I come up with something I'm happy with submitting, which eats up time. Hopefully it all works out though and it's a non-issue.

Still, I'm looking forward to the festivities. I'm sure whatever is coming will be enjoyable, as these forum events always are.
As Jeremy stated in the OP, this event will be following a more typical TBT event format. I think you'll find it less of an issue than you fear. :)

This will be my first time participating in a holiday themed event. I guess I should start bundling up for the holiday cheer!.... We're not going to be put in teams again, correct? Ridiculous question I know lol.
ah yes the hollywags🎄
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe the jollywags? 🤔

This will be my first time participating in a holiday themed event. I guess I should start bundling up for the holiday cheer!.... We're not going to be put in teams again, correct? Ridiculous question I know lol.
I prefer the individual events, so I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back