• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling † Seattle & Tamriel Cycling ‡ Offline ‡ Boxes: - ‡ Amiibo Cards †

is there any way i can get Kid Cat through Amiibo?
ill give 1mil IGB

- - - Post Merge - - -

only cause i have only 20 or so TBT

Sure, although it'll have to wait until sometime after 4:00pm EST Tuesday. My power is out right now (gg mobile data), and I have class until then.

Would it be possible if I could get Diana through your amiibo card for 2mil IGB sometime tomorrow? I've got 10 villagers right now, but I have someone coming over to pick up one of them for me tomorrow afternoon.

Would it be possible if I could get Diana through your amiibo card for 2mil IGB sometime tomorrow? I've got 10 villagers right now, but I have someone coming over to pick up one of them for me tomorrow afternoon.

Sure thing! Again, will have to be sometime after 4:00pm EST tomorrow.~

New amiibo cards!
Notable ones include Julian, Zucker, Genji, Celia, Francine, Ankha, Blanche, Kidd, Carmen, and Tia!

Last edited:
Hi! Would it be possible to get Goldie from you by chance for around 200-300k - or however much in-game bells? I've been looking for them everywhere to be honest, and seemingly they're pretty hard to find. qvq''

Hi! Would it be possible to get Goldie from you by chance for around 200-300k - or however much in-game bells? I've been looking for them everywhere to be honest, and seemingly they're pretty hard to find. qvq''

Sure thing! When are you available?

Could I have Tutu? I'm not sure how much you charge for her, but I prefer to pay in TBT if that's alright with you? :)

Hello can I please adopt Peck? I would prefer to pay 50 tbt, but if you want bells instead I can pay 10m for him. ^^

Sure to everyone above. Whoever is ready to pick up their villager first, can come first. ^^ Post and let me know when you're available for pickup!

I'm available now. Just so I'm reading this correctly, it's 1M for Ankha? And do you also accept tips?

1mil is fine, and tips are fine! If you have any hybrids to spare that'd be nice. ^^
Moving her in now, will post again when she's ready!

I'm actually in the middle of farming lots of hybrids. What kind are you looking for and do you need a couple for starts?

I'm available to pick up now ( ゚▽゚)/
You'll be next c:

I'm actually in the middle of farming lots of hybrids. What kind are you looking for and do you need a couple for starts?
Blue pansies, pink and purple tulips. Also pink and blue roses!
Nah, I don't need any to start.

Last edited:
Back