• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling † Seattle & Tamriel Cycling ‡ Offline ‡ Boxes: - ‡ Amiibo Cards †

Hmm, got disconnected. Gates are back open. We'll have to do it again.

Hi, I'd like to request for Apollo, but I don't know whether you're doing anymore requests. If not then I'll wait when you get time. :)

Awesome thanks!! Also, do you like blue or gold roses by chance? I have a bit too many so figured I'd ask to see if you wanted a few ;v;

I like blue roses, and if you could spare a gold rose, that'd be awesome *-*

Edit: Gates are open!

@thisistian
I already moved in Tutu for you. Do you not want her anymore? Apollo is going to have to wait until tomorrow either way.

Last edited:
I like blue roses, and if you could spare a gold rose, that'd be awesome *-*

Edit: Gates are open!

@thisistian
I already moved in Tutu for you. Do you not want her anymore? Apollo is going to have to wait until tomorrow either way.

No, sorry I've had a change of mind >.< Could I have Apollo instead? I'll pay 20 TBT extra for the inconvenience. And tomorrow is totally fine with me. Could you also let me know what Tier Apollo is please?

No, sorry I've had a change of mind >.< Could I have Apollo instead? I'll pay 20 TBT extra for the inconvenience. And tomorrow is totally fine with me. Could you also let me know what Tier Apollo is please?

No problem! I'll get Apollo in for you tomorrow~

I'm done for the night, everyone!! ^^

Hello, I'd like to request Cherry please, that is if you're still doing requests.

If you are still doing this, I would like to get Goldie as a villager from the amiibo festival section c:

Why doesn't this move up? o:

edit: it did now, but last time I posted stayed like at page 4

Last edited:
Jeez ;-; prices r expensive I remember when I gave villagers for 10 TBT. Lurking for cherry.

Jeez ;-; prices r expensive I remember when I gave villagers for 10 TBT. Lurking for cherry.

May i buy Cherry for him? I'm expecting her card for Christmas but i'm sure he'd like it asap :p I'd like to buy her in igb

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry for being inactive lately. I've been busy with the holidays. I still accept requests for villagers!
However, I am not accepting any more requests until Erik moves out.

Is tier five amiibo festival?

Nope, you can see who is in tier five in this thread.

Back