seliph's art shop - 🎃 NEW HALLOWEEN YCH 🎃 [LIMITED TBT SLOTS + RLC] | price adjust 10/13

@Darcy94x here you go!

t1Wi7my.png

fullsize image link:
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/t1Wi7my.png

let me know if any colours need adjusting, i'm away for the weekend so if i can't fix it up tomorrow morning i will on monday!
Aghhh it’s perfect thank you so much🥹🥹❤️
Post automatically merged:

i'm not home right now to deal with paypal so my ko-fi link would be easiest probably :] tysm!
Also is your link on your twitch?

might have been noticed already but the baby pumpkins have been updated: they'll now have hair shines, a gradient pumpkin by default, and more customization options.

it's almost that time so get ur pumps 👻

style: baby pumpkin cheeb
payment amount: 150 TBT + twitch follow
references:
IMG_7199.jpeg
I hope I’ve done that right, lmk if I haven’t lol

I’ve been eyeing the detailed chibi since getting my pumpkin baby. Feel like I need a full aesthetic going on here.

Style: Detailed Chibi
Payment amount: $30
Notes: Instead of bats, could she have wisps like the eggs/spectral preserves? If her extended hand could look like it was levitating one, that’d be sweet - if not, no big deal. ^^ Her hat could be any of the colors in her palette, and I’d say keep her wings instead of a cape, if that works. Her white kitty plushie can be on her broom. Let me know if any of these bump it to the +$5 and I’ll add it in.
References:
View attachment 584006

View attachment 584013

Thank you for considering again!

style: shabby pumpkin cheeb
payment amount: 150 tbt plus followed on twitch just now!
extra notes/details: hmmm, honestly just have fun with it! I don’t have any specific expectations!
references: https://www.deviantart.com/stash/01ld4wta9hg6 lemme know if he’d be too much trouble to draw and I can pick someone else! Also feel free to simplify the pattern on his outfit if needed!

sorry i'm replying late! our power was out yesterday and i pretty much just got back from work

I’ve been eyeing the detailed chibi since getting my pumpkin baby. Feel like I need a full aesthetic going on here.

Style: Detailed Chibi
Payment amount: $30
Notes: Instead of bats, could she have wisps like the eggs/spectral preserves? If her extended hand could look like it was levitating one, that’d be sweet - if not, no big deal. ^^ Her hat could be any of the colors in her palette, and I’d say keep her wings instead of a cape, if that works. Her white kitty plushie can be on her broom. Let me know if any of these bump it to the +$5 and I’ll add it in.
References:
View attachment 584006

View attachment 584013

Thank you for considering again!
since i'd be adding 3 new assets to the base here, i'm gonna have to bump the price to $40 - $5 for the wings, $5 for the wisps. i think the hand should be easier to change so i won't worry about that

style: shabby pumpkin cheeb
payment amount: 150 tbt plus followed on twitch just now!
extra notes/details: hmmm, honestly just have fun with it! I don’t have any specific expectations!
references: https://www.deviantart.com/stash/01ld4wta9hg6 lemme know if he’d be too much trouble to draw and I can pick someone else! Also feel free to simplify the pattern on his outfit if needed!
should be fine! feel free to send the tbt

sorry i'm replying late! our power was out yesterday and i pretty much just got back from work

since i'd be adding 3 new assets to the base here, i'm gonna have to bump the price to $40 - $5 for the wings, $5 for the wisps. i think the hand should be easier to change so i won't worry about that

should be fine! feel free to send the tbt
No worries at all! I’ll send it over now, and thanks for being flexible on the changes ^^

Back