• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

sell 3ds and psvita for 3ds xl

FunnyDude

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, i made a topic a few days ago on wheter i should get a 3DS XL. Well since I cant really make a decision i wanted some advice once again. So if i trade in my 3DS and Psvita(which i haven't used since the release) I can get a 3DSXL easily. And since the 3DS has alot of great titles coming up and the vita doesn't really have new and exciting games coming up. I was wondering would it be worth it to sell them for a 3DS XL? And when i trade them in most likely i will get the animal crossing bundle.

I think yes. I heard the Vita is garbage. I usually want EVERY video game system and had almost no interest in that. I LOVE MY ANIMAL CROSSING BUNDLE. :) :) :)

Hehe yeah, well I wouldn't say the vita is garbage since it has great hardware and graphics. But yeah it doesn't come to much use if there are no great games for it :p

I never felt the love with the original 3DS but the second I held the XL in my hands I was instantly smitten. I say go for it!

Yeah, the vita is shiieeeeet

Except Project Diva, I think that's coming out for it.

Back