• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💐 Selling 23 Jacobs Ladders, Gold Roses, Red Carnations

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Fair Pinwheel
Sweet Heart Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Black Feather
Blue Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Cool Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Rad Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (749) +
So I inherited my friend?s town on the 3DS I bought from her and I have closed it out and raided all her rare and hybrid flowers
I have at least 50 gold roses for sale
Are they worth 2 TBT each? ... or I could sell the lot for 80 ... offers?
My new town is TubeCity and Mayor Pennypoo
Online now

a2snpy.jpg

Last edited:
Adding red carnations! About the same amount ... there?s pink roses too lol

4ttvle.jpg

amutug.jpg

Will gladly buy two red carnations for my new town, but it's going to have to wait until Wednesday before I can get the flowers if that's alright.

Can I buy your pink roses?
Ok ... looks like I can sell you 30 pink roses ... is 50 tbts too much or is that ok? ... can you pick up or do you want me to deliver :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will gladly buy two red carnations for my new town, but it's going to have to wait until Wednesday before I can get the flowers if that's alright.
Yes ... totally fine ... ❤️

30 tbt for the 30 roses would be more in line with what I've seen around here.

Oh, ok, hun ... I thought it was 2 tbt per flower ... one is fine with me so 30 for all ... I will be online today if you would still like these ... I haven’t been buying and selling for quite a while :rolleyes:

Hi hi ... are you still interested in these lovely pink roses? I brought them all up from the beach and they are all around my station ready for pick up or deliver :D

Hey would it be possible for me to get 2 Gold Roses, and 5 Red Carnations? Which Should be 14 TBT total, I'm fine with Picking up or having them dropped off whichever you prefer

Hey would it be possible for me to get 2 Gold Roses, and 5 Red Carnations? Which Should be 14 TBT total, I'm fine with Picking up or having them dropped off whichever you prefer
Sure ... want to come now for them?

So, I am adding some more rares from my friends old town to this sale thread ... 23 Jacobs Ladders (I would use them but prefer to grow my own)
These I know are rare so will sell for 2tbt each ❤️

mcawqs.jpg

Hi hi ... are you still interested in these lovely pink roses? I brought them all up from the beach and they are all around my station ready for pick up or deliver :D

I just gotta earn 15 more TBT and then I'm interested. :)

I am bumping my selling thread to post: Wanted To Buy - Chess Game Piece King!
The King only ... name your price
I have every other game piece and want to make a chess themed room :lemon:

I just came back online and opened my gates ... sorry for any inconvenience ❤️
Thanks again :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don’t see you online so please don’t worry as I found my elusive kingly treasure with digimon ❤️

Back