• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling *SELLING ALL ISLAND GIFT SHOP ITEMS + OTHER STUFF*(Everything now 1tbt)

Hello, if they are still available could I purchase your sci-fi floor and gladiator sandals for 4TBT please? :)

Hello, if they are still available could I purchase your sci-fi floor and gladiator sandals for 4TBT please? :)
Sure, i'll be online in the evening so I can trade with you then.
Post automatically merged:

Could I get a hibiscus hairpin and a lovely phone?
jennie from Town Luna
Certainly that will be 3tbt.

Sure, i'll be online in the evening so I can trade with you then.
Post automatically merged:

Certainly that will be 3tbt.

I'm very sorry for being MIA as I had some exams to write. If the items are still available, I'm able to play any time today or after 8PM EST tomorrow :)

I'm very sorry for being MIA as I had some exams to write. If the items are still available, I'm able to play any time today or after 8PM EST tomorrow :)
I sold the sc-fi floor yesterday but the gladiator sandals are still available.

Hi! I’d like to order all of the cabana furniture items if they’re still available. So that should be 18 TBT in total, yes? :)

Hi! I’d like to order all of the cabana furniture items if they’re still available. So that should be 18 TBT in total, yes? :)
Sorry for seeing your message late,my notifications have been acting up lately.
All of the cabana stuff except the wall radio (someone ordered it very recently).
But I also have a second lamp,which I can throw in for free, to make up for the error on my behalf.
So 16 tbt total

Sorry for seeing your message late,my notifications have been acting up lately.
All of the cabana stuff except the wall radio (someone ordered it very recently).
But I also have a second lamp,which I can throw in for free, to make up for the error on my behalf.
So 16 tbt total
Alright, no worries, that works for me. Thank you! Let me know when you’re free to trade :) [edit] just transferred the TBT!

Back