• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling *SELLING ALL ISLAND GIFT SHOP ITEMS + OTHER STUFF*(Everything now 1tbt)

Hi i'm back online now,so I can trade if you're available to.

Sure I can do the trade now and I've transfered the 2 TBT, would you like me to come pick-up the item or would you like to drop-off instead when you bring Katie over? :unsure:

Sure I can do the trade now and I've transfered the 2 TBT, would you like me to come pick-up the item or would you like to drop-off instead when you bring Katie over? :unsure:
I would like to drop off so I can bring Katie with me,if that isn't a problem of course.

I'll be online for the next few hours if you want to do the trade, we might have to work out a specific time because of time zones if it's an odd time for you

I'll be online for the next few hours if you want to do the trade, we might have to work out a specific time because of time zones if it's an odd time for you
Hi, sorry I was busy working the whole weekend, but im free today,Tuesday,Wednesday from 10am til 11pm gmt.

Hi. I would like the Kappa cap, shirt and pants for 9 TBT :) Let me know if the items are still available. Thank you!

Hi! Could I order the Kappa cap, 1 marine pop floor and taurus bathtub?

Kappa cap = 3tbt
Floor = ?tbt
Tub= ?tbt

Please let me know the prices and I'll transfer the tbt right away!

Ty!

Back