• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling amiibo villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smolnoodle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (6) +
So I've been dreamie hunting for Raymond recently and unfortunately my luck with the mystery islands hasn't been so great so I'm looking mainly for NMT. Ideally I dont want prices lower than 20 or 30 since I have to do a lot of crafting to cycle amiibo villagers but I'm happy to negotiate since I know a lot of people dont have loads of NMT. ☺️

Now if you would like a specific villager please fill out this form and post it within the thread and not in private messages. This is very important as i want to keep track of everyone easier.

In game name:
Island name:
Villager:
Payment:
Pick up time*:

I do have the majority of Amiibos for animal crossing so chances are I will have the villagers you want. I will not however be giving away Beau since I have got a strong connection with him and he is a permanent resident on my island.

Once I have gotten your order written down in a journal I'll message you letting you know that I've got that written down and once the villager is in boxes and ready for you I will message again.

Thank you so much for your time and i hope you have a great day!

*Please note that it does take me about an hour or more to get a villager from campsite to boxes and I will most likely have other orders ☺️

In game name: PROSE
Island name: Hamhok
Villager: Agnes and/or Molly
Payment: NMT (let me know what you'd want for one or both - 20NMT seems high for Agnes, but more appropriate for Molly)
Pick up time*: Flexible! I just need to open up a plot, which I can do in about 30mins-1hr

In game name: Max
Island name: Wishpool
Villager: Apollo (or Coco if you don't have him!)
Payment: 60 NMT for either or.
Pick up time*: Any time!

Need to cancel this, actually. Sorry!

in game name : Tierra
island name : Popcorn
Villager : ruby or cole ( if you dont have ruby)
payment : 8 nmt i know its not alot but its all i have rn ;-;
pick up time : anytime besides 2-6:00 in pdt!

In game name: Jessica
Island name: Peachbloom
Villager: Lolly
Payment: 20 NMT and I can throw in some hybrids of your choice :)
Pick up time*: Anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back