• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying /[Selling] Astro's Stuff Store | Buying Wishlist! | New Sweets Items For Sale!!

Hey, Astro! You have something I wanna buy!

Items Buying: Peach Parasol
Total Cost: hmm.. how about 50k?
Trade In: Your town

Just added:

Gracie Items

- Sweets Player
- Sweets Closet
- Sweets Sofa
- Stripe Shoes
- Hot Dog Hat

hey I have the - Aurora Screen
- Cat Tower
- Double-Neck Guitar
- Notebook Wall, wardrobe
- Pencil Screen
- Pile of Leaves
- Set Square Table
- Sushi Platter
- Tteok Plate
I can sell it all to you for 1.8m

Hey, Astro! I wanna sell you something!

Items Selling:
Bishop
Exotic chest
Robo lamp
Eight Lamp
Hammock
Shogi Piece
Dala Horse

Total Cost: 110k
Trade In: My town

Last edited:
hey I have the - Aurora Screen
- Cat Tower
- Double-Neck Guitar
- Notebook Wall, wardrobe
- Pencil Screen
- Pile of Leaves
- Set Square Table
- Sushi Platter
- Tteok Plate
I can sell it all to you for 1.8m

That's fine ^^ Let me know when you're ready (I think I have you added?) and I'll come over ^^ You may have to give me 5/10 to sort my inventory out xD

Items Selling:
Bishop
Exotic chest
Robo lamp
Eight Lamp
Hammock
Shogi Piece
Dala Horse

Total Cost: 110k

Hey, Astro! You have something I wanna buy!

Items Buying: Block Floor
Total Cost: 50k? I can pay higher if that's too low.

Sorry if it's too much! D:

So I owe you 60k? That sounds fine o3o I'll add you now. Let me know when you're ready and I'll be over once I'm back from saber's town o3o

I edited my post wrongly...I actually have the wall and not the flooring. So I still need the flooring for the block flooring... Sorry for the confusion D:.

I edited my post wrongly...I actually have the wall and not the flooring. So I still need the flooring for the block flooring... Sorry for the confusion D:.

No problem :3 Are you ready to trade now? Saber is yet to reply so it makes sense to go in the order of who's ready xD I need to go to bed soon anyway x3x

No problem :3 Are you ready to trade now? Saber is yet to reply so it makes sense to go in the order of who's ready xD I need to go to bed soon anyway x3x
I'm gonna be ready in a few minutes I have to TT so the order comes in the mailbox quicker. I'll tell you when it's ready :D.

Oki doki! I've added you, so just let me know :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to bed in 5 minutes. It's already 3am and I'm in work at noon today, meaning I'm up for work at 8am x3x

Oki doki! I've added you, so just let me know :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to bed in 5 minutes. It's already 3am and I'm in work at noon today, meaning I'm up for work at 8am x3x
Ok i'm ready sorry about the wait. And one of my villagers gave me a game shelf in a letter so you can have that for free since its on your wanted list. :)

Items Selling: Exotic Lamp, Exotic Table, Ninja Sword, Mahjong Table, Pointsettia, Tatami Bed, Blossom Lantern, Lucky Cat, Shogi Board, and a Mush Lamp and TV
Total Cost: If acceptable, I'd trade for your Sweet items and the Spring Kimono.
Trade In: My town if you please

I'm on US central time in case it helps.

Items Selling: Exotic Lamp, Exotic Table, Ninja Sword, Mahjong Table, Pointsettia, Tatami Bed, Blossom Lantern, Lucky Cat, Shogi Board, and a Mush Lamp and TV
Total Cost: If acceptable, I'd trade for your Sweet items and the Spring Kimono.
Trade In: My town if you please

I'm on US central time in case it helps.

So you want all my Sweets items and a Spring Kimono which I don't own (x3x) for those things? That's way overpriced. The Sweets items alone cost me around 600k bells to buy and all of the items you're offering can be bought at Nookling's x3x Please re-think your price. Sorry if that came across as rude. I didn't intend for it. I'm just hella confused.

Last edited:
Back