• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying /[Selling] Astro's Stuff Store | Buying Wishlist! | New Sweets Items For Sale!!

Hey, Astro! I wanna sell you something!

Items Selling: Balloon tv, Mush stool, Firefly lamp, Mush lamp, Tingle hood, Mush bed, Blue Party Dress.
Total Cost: 1.5 Mil
Trade In: Your town

Items Selling: Balloon tv, Mush stool, Firefly lamp, Mush lamp, Tingle hood, Mush bed, Blue Party Dress.
Total Cost: 1.5 Mil

Hey! Sorry I've only just seen this! I've removed some of the things you listed since you posted this I'm sorry! From the list you have, I'm currently still looking for;

- Balloon TV
- Firefly Lamp

I removed the others because I either found them or just didn't want them anymore! Any idea of a price for just these two?

Items Selling:
Crab clock
Double-neck guitar
Forest floor
Funky wig
Sailor's hat
Thick glasses
Silver slingshot

Total Cost: 350k
Trade In: My town

Items Selling:
Crab clock
Double-neck guitar
Forest floor
Funky wig
Sailor's hat
Thick glasses
Silver slingshot

Total Cost: 350k
Trade In: My town

That sounds epic o3o Sorry it took so long to reply! Let me know when you're ready! I'm adding you now ^^

Items Selling: Ice Set minus Ice Chair :p
Total Cost: 1.5m ? Not sure how much it usually goes for, so lemme know if it's too high or something.
I'd also understand if you're not willing to buy it because I'm missing one piece. xD

Items Selling: Ice Set minus Ice Chair :p
Total Cost: 1.5m ? Not sure how much it usually goes for, so lemme know if it's too high or something.
I'd also understand if you're not willing to buy it because I'm missing one piece. xD

Sorry for a late reply! I'll keep it in mind, but I'd rather buy part of all of a set. It's usually extremely hard to find one piece x3x

Items Selling: Full Ice Set, along with an extra Ice Side Table
Total Cost: 1 Million

Hey, Astro! You have something I wanna buy!

Items Buying: Sloppy Carpet, Golden Carpet, Golden Chair, Golden Woman

Basically I'll trade you my full Ice Set for the 4 items that I'd like :)

Items Selling: Full Ice Set, along with an extra Ice Side Table

Hey, Astro! You have something I wanna buy!

Items Buying: Sloppy Carpet, Golden Carpet, Golden Chair, Golden Woman

Basically I'll trade you my full Ice Set for the 4 items that I'd like :)

The only item I can fully offer at this point is the sloppy carpet. I have the golden items reserved for someone >:

Edit: It's you they're reserved for xD

Last edited:
The only item I can fully offer at this point is the sloppy carpet. I have the golden items reserved for someone >:

Not a problem :) Does 800K and the sloppy carpet in exchange for the full ice set and the extra side table sound alright with you?

Not a problem :) Does 800K and the sloppy carpet in exchange for the full ice set and the extra side table sound alright with you?

It's you the things are reserved for xD A direct swap of items is fine xD But it'd have to be in your town xD Mine... Looks like a bomb hit it xD

It's you the things are reserved for xD A direct swap of items is fine xD But it'd have to be in your town xD Mine... Looks like a bomb hit it xD

Hahahah oh my goodness I forgot you posted in my thread! Brilliant! I'll open my gates now.

Hey! Sorry I've only just seen this! I've removed some of the things you listed since you posted this I'm sorry! From the list you have, I'm currently still looking for;

- Balloon TV
- Firefly Lamp

I removed the others because I either found them or just didn't want them anymore! Any idea of a price for just these two?

Yes, I still have them. Would 500k be too much?

Yep I can do 400k. I'm not good with pricing and I am always open to negotiating.

I think I already have you added. Not too sure. I've not removed anyone and I'm sure we've traded before! My town or yours? Beware that mine is a mess (Stalk market, what can I say? xD)

Your added. And yours is better to trade in. For some reason, errors always occur when people try coming to mine.

Last edited:
Back