• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop SELLING&BUYING :// Buying: Clovers, Pics, Etc. // Selling: Seasonal, Fortune Cookie +

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the acid washed jacket, hot dog hat, witch's robe and hat? ^-^

Can I get the White-Lace Skirt? I can trade you a green table and wardrobe. :]

I have to order them so it'll take me a sec to TT them my mailbox. Once I get them I'll pm you, and I would prefer we meet in my town, if that's cool?

I have to order them so it'll take me a sec to TT them my mailbox. Once I get them I'll pm you, and I would prefer we meet in my town, if that's cool?

No problem. ^^ And sure, your town is just fine.

I'll take just 100k for it. :3 How would you like to trade?

aw that's so lovely of you, thank you so much! is my town alright? (only like 99 away from the train station upgrade ;)) i'll add you now!

aw that's so lovely of you, thank you so much! is my town alright? (only like 99 away from the train station upgrade ;)) i'll add you now!

Sure! I remember the struggle getting that upgrade. xD I'll find it for you. Let me know when you're open!

Sure! I remember the struggle getting that upgrade. xD I'll find it for you. Let me know when you're open!

haha i used to have an irrational fear of street passed villagers but i'm at ten now so it's all good! that's me open now! :)

Can I get the curling stone and the campfire cookware ? I can offer 99k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back