• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [Selling] cedar and regular saplings

azstrid

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
hello~

I have some saplings that I've been collecting from unlocking the golden axe.
In total, there are 30 cedar saplings, and 10 regular saplings.
Lots of 10 are 4 tbt each, or each are 0.5 tbt.
I fairly new to selling and trading, so please tell me if anything is wrong or if my prices are too high.

My FC is 0920-4155-4516. Please tell me your name and town <3

Hello there and welcome to Re-tail!♡
Your prices are awesome actually!I would like to buy all of your sapling please~(cedar&regular)
How much tbt would that come to?
Oh also,is it okay if I pickup?My town has stuff everywhere haha

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to Re-tail!♡
Your prices are awesome actually!I would like to buy all of your sapling please~(cedar&regular)
How much tbt would that come to?
Oh also,is it okay if I pickup?My town has stuff everywhere haha

Thank you! (and sorry for the late reply) That would come to 16 tbt. You can totally come pickup, but my town is not that great haha.

Since there are 40 saplings, I will give you the first 16 saplings from my inventory in front of the train station, and I'll give you the rest (24) from the station locker. You can tell me when you're available and I'll open my gates <3

Thank you! (and sorry for the late reply) That would come to 16 tbt. You can totally come pickup, but my town is not that great haha.

Since there are 40 saplings, I will give you the first 16 saplings from my inventory in front of the train station, and I'll give you the rest (24) from the station locker. You can tell me when you're available and I'll open my gates <3

That'd be great thank you!I don't see you online right now...Ill be around for the next 4 hours so drop me a vm whenever♡

That'd be great thank you!I don't see you online right now...Ill be around for the next 4 hours so drop me a vm whenever♡

I'm actually studying at the moment, but if you have time now you can come over :) I dropped them all on the ground and I'll keep my gates open <3

I just finsihed up as well aaa:')
Im so so sorry I had forgotten to add you..

Back