• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling clothes and furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSilverpen

a they/them causing may/hem
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8385-3935-8492
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
UPDATE 4/13/2019:
Due to my own lack of drive for this project, I'm afraid I won't be taking any more orders. I apologize, but I've become a bit burnt out. As such, this little shop thing will be offline for... I honestly have no clue how long. Again, I apologize for this.

I've realized that I have tons of clothes and furniture- and if I don't own it at this time, it's in my catalog. I made a list of things I know I can get at this point in time.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/twi0rQD6n2

What I'd like in return is highly negotiable. Either TBT, IGB or items from my wish list.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/DQMN0HiRC1

The first list will be updated later- when it isn't midnight and I can check the furniture and clothing catalogs.

UPDATE:
I added items from the following RVs:
Kicks
K.K.
Blathers
Resetti
Reese
Cyrus
Digby

All these items are for sale, as I have those Amiibo. The updated for-sale list is here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/twi0rQD6n2

I also added a few more items to my wish list. You can find it here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/DQMN0HiRC1

UPDATE 2
I added and removed some items for sale based on what my main save has. After close to an hour of looking through the catalog for what my main save has, I think I have a pretty good estimation. I know I have some things on my secondary save I can add for sale, but for now the for-sale section is updated with everything I can get.

NOTE: If I don't have the furniture or clothing on me, I will have to order it. If it's from an RV, I can only order 3 things per day. As such, a large order of RV items will take multiple days. Please be patient with me.

NOTE 2: I keep the list for sale items and wish list items as up-to-date as I can, however there may be inaccuracies where I think I own something in one of my files and it turns out I don't. If this happens, I apologize.

NOTE 3: I work on as many orders as I can at the same time. As such, larger orders will take longer than shorter orders. I'll still work as much as I can to get as many completed as possible, but please keep this in mind.

UPDATE 3
I figured out how to make RV orders go a bit quicker without TT. However, with the 3-item-per-day limit, it may take a while for me to get all RV orders.

Orders:

Completed:

In-progress: frogkisses

Last edited:
hello~! I'd be interested in the beret, bunny hood, and the hair-bow wig (for 6,000IGB)?

Last edited:
hello~! I'd be interested in the beret, bunny hood, and the hair-bow wig (for 6,000IGB)?

Hello! I'd be willing to accept this trade. Luckily, I have all those items (including a spare hair-bow wig) with me, so we won't have to wait until tomorrow (or technically today by me) to trade! Just let me know when you'd be ready, and we can trade!

ah that's perfect, should be ready in the next few mins! is it ok if i visit yours for the trade? mine's still a bit messy heh

+i believe i have the lunar horizon wallpaper in my catalog, but i'll have to wait until morning to check for sure. just to let you know~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also what's ur fc!

ah that's perfect, should be ready in the next few mins! is it ok if i visit yours for the trade? mine's still a bit messy heh

+i believe i have the lunar horizon wallpaper in my catalog, but i'll have to wait until morning to check for sure. just to let you know~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also what's ur fc!

Sorry for not replying right away, I managed to fall asleep. Anyway, my fc is 4313-1315-9181.
You can visit my town, sure! I have a few weeds, but that's because Weeding Day is this month, and I've never been able to get the furniture. Hopefully I'll be able to this year...
My town is called Home, with mayor Rose. I'll need your fc, and then we can trade!

Sorry for not replying right away, I managed to fall asleep. Anyway, my fc is 4313-1315-9181.
You can visit my town, sure! I have a few weeds, but that's because Weeding Day is this month, and I've never been able to get the furniture. Hopefully I'll be able to this year...
My town is called Home, with mayor Rose. I'll need your fc, and then we can trade!

haha dw, pretty sure we've all been there before! and FC is 3196-4256-5220 (michy from Cupid).

i need to finish up a trade first, then i'll be right over :)

Heya! Could I buy:
Large bookshelf
Star hairpin
stewpot
striking outfit
sunflower
terra cotta floor
tsunokakushi
vintage radio
white stockings
classic bed
classic bookcase
classic chair
classic desk
classic vanity
classic wall shelf
Editors chair
HHA raincoat
Regal armoire
regal bed
regal bookcase
regal chair
regal clock
regal dresser
regal sofa
regal table
regal wall lamp
For maybe 200k IGB? Thanks!

Last edited:
Heya! Could I buy:
Large bookshelf
Star hairpin
stewpot
striking outfit
sunflower
terra cotta floor
tsunokakushi
vintage radio
white stockings
classic bed
classic bookcase
classic chair
classic desk
classic vanity
classic wall shelf
Editors chair
HHA raincoat
Regal armoire
regal bed
regal bookcase
regal chair
regal clock
regal dresser
regal sofa
regal table
regal wall lamp
For maybe 200k IGB? Thanks!

Hello! That sounds reasonable. It may take a few days to order everything that I don't have at the moment. I do have some of the furniture you requested at this time, if you'd rather get some of it now!
EDIT: I just did a check, and I currently have 11 of these items uncustomized, and the Regal Bookcase and Regal Dresser customized with the Royal Blue color. If you'd prefer uncustomized Regal Bookcase and Regal Dresser, I'll order them for you. The rest of the items, as stated, may take a few days for me to get. I'll be as fast as I can, however. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
intestines

Currently owned:
Sunflower
Vintage Radio
Stewpot
Classic Wall Shelf
Regal Clock
Regal Dresser
Regal Wall Lamp
Regal Armoire
Regal Chair
Regal Table
Regal Sofa
Customized Regal Bookcase
Customized Regal Dresser

Ordered:
Large Bookshelf
Star Hairpin
Striking Outfit
Tsunokakushi
White Stockings

I will continue to update you as I get the rest of your order set up. I predict 3 days maximum for me to get every item, however it may take more or less time.

Hello! That sounds reasonable. It may take a few days to order everything that I don't have at the moment. I do have some of the furniture you requested at this time, if you'd rather get some of it now!
EDIT: I just did a check, and I currently have 11 of these items uncustomized, and the Regal Bookcase and Regal Dresser customized with the Royal Blue color. If you'd prefer uncustomized Regal Bookcase and Regal Dresser, I'll order them for you. The rest of the items, as stated, may take a few days for me to get. I'll be as fast as I can, however. Thank you for your patience!

I don't mind waiting for the items :D I'd prefer the furniture uncustomised. Oh and send me a pm when the items are ready with the price as I am forgetful for what things I post on :D
Thanks!

intestines

Currently owned:
Sunflower
Vintage Radio
Stewpot
Classic Wall Shelf
Regal Clock
Regal Dresser
Regal Wall Lamp
Regal Armoire
Regal Chair
Regal Table
Regal Sofa
Customized Regal Bookcase
Customized Regal Dresser

Ordered:
Large Bookshelf
Star Hairpin
Striking Outfit
Tsunokakushi
White Stockings

I will continue to update you as I get the rest of your order set up. I predict 3 days maximum for me to get every item, however it may take more or less time.

I have a classic bookcase, classic chair, regal bed, and a regal clock. Any interest?

hi again! are these items still on your wishlist?

-pisces lamp
-pop-up book
-polka dot rain boots
-dreamy tank dress

I have a classic bookcase, classic chair, regal bed, and a regal clock. Any interest?

I ordered the Classic Bookcase and Chair, which should arrive tomorrow. All I'd need would be an uncostimized Bed- which I realize I put "customized dresser" but the dresser isn't customized. The only thing I'd need would be the HHA jacket, which I can get tomorrow at earliest, and the Terra-cotta floor. I can only get one of those tomorrow, and the other the next day. I don't TT, and those two Amiibo items are from different RVs.

Thank you for offering to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi again! are these items still on your wishlist?

-pisces lamp
-pop-up book
-polka dot rain boots
-dreamy tank dress

Yep! Is there anything you'd like in exchange?

Last edited:
I ordered the Classic Bookcase and Chair, which should arrive tomorrow. All I'd need would be an uncostimized Bed- which I realize I put "customized dresser" but the dresser isn't customized. The only thing I'd need would be the HHA jacket, which I can get tomorrow at earliest, and the Terra-cotta floor. I can only get one of those tomorrow, and the other the next day. I don't TT, and those two Amiibo items are from different RVs.

Thank you for offering to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! Is there anything you'd like in exchange?

ah perfect! i would love a retail clock, merlion, halo and game shelf, if that's ok?

Hiya! Am I able to order
Greenhouse box
Kitchen stove
Plant Partition
Tart
Trellis

Not sure how much you would like me to pay, let me know. Prefer IGB. Thanks!

Hello!
Could I order a laptop and a wall mounted tv?
I can provide a sloppy clock from your wishlist and whatever price you deem fair (preferably IGB) in return. c:

Last edited:
sure! The re-tail clock may take a bit. There's an order ahead of yours that has items from 2 different RVs, and I don't TT, so by Wednesday roughly I should have the clock. The other items I can get to you today.

sure! The re-tail clock may take a bit. There's an order ahead of yours that has items from 2 different RVs, and I don't TT, so by Wednesday roughly I should have the clock. The other items I can get to you today.

that's np at all we can hold off the trade then! i just ordered ur items from my catalog, so i need to wait too.

we can do the whole trade on wed so it doesn't get disorganized for us both! :)

Hello!
Could I order a laptop and a wall mounted tv?
I can provide a sloppy clock from your wishlist and whatever price you deem fair (preferably IGB) in return. c:

Yep! I'll take the sloppy clock and... does 1,500 IGB seem fair? That's 500 IGB cheaper than it costs to get from T&T, and I fortunately have those items available right now. There's a few orders ahead of you, however I'd be willing to trade with you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's np at all we can hold off the trade then! i just ordered ur items from my catalog, so i need to wait too.

we can do the whole trade on wed so it doesn't get disorganized for us both! :)

Thanks! Wednesday evening would probably be best. I'd most likely order the clock during the day, so I'd have to wait for the 5 PM mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back