• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling clothes and furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! It turns out RV items tend to be delivered at odd times compared to other items. As such, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get you the Re-tail clock this evening.

np at all!
if you'd like we can trade today and just let me know whenever the clock makes it to you! )b

I don't mind waiting for the items :D I'd prefer the furniture uncustomised. Oh and send me a pm when the items are ready with the price as I am forgetful for what things I post on :D
Thanks!

Your order is complete!

np at all!
if you'd like we can trade today and just let me know whenever the clock makes it to you! )b

Good morning! I have the Re-tail clock, and all the other items. The Game Shelf I have has been customized to be blue, but if that's an issue I can grab an uncustomized one from my other account. Otherwise, I'm ready when you are!

Good morning! I have the Re-tail clock, and all the other items. The Game Shelf I have has been customized to be blue, but if that's an issue I can grab an uncustomized one from my other account. Otherwise, I'm ready when you are!

gm to you too! that's great to hear (and np with the game shelf!) :)
im actually not home rn but i should be in the next 5-6 hours, so if you'd like we can trade then?

gm to you too! that's great to hear (and np with the game shelf!) :)
im actually not home rn but i should be in the next 5-6 hours, so if you'd like we can trade then?

That should work! I have an appointment that'll end in 3-ish hours, so I should be ready to trade then!

Bathroom sink
Blueprints
Box sofa
Claw foot tub
Computer
Corkboard
Deluxe Range
Home computer rack
Microwave
Moth Orchid
Pitcher plant
Potrack
Potted Ivy
Refrigerator
Shoe boxes
Worktable

Is 1mil IGB + 20 TBT okay? I know the list is long!

Hello! I'd like to apologize. I've been very invested in a few other games lately, and I don't want to disappoint you by making you wait for ages for this order, so for the time being I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I know I said I'd get to it, but for the time being I've become burnt out with Animal Crossing. I apologize again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back