• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling clothes and furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! I'll take the sloppy clock and... does 1,500 IGB seem fair? That's 500 IGB cheaper than it costs to get from T&T, and I fortunately have those items available right now. There's a few orders ahead of you, however I'd be willing to trade with you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Wednesday evening would probably be best. I'd most likely order the clock during the day, so I'd have to wait for the 5 PM mail.

sounds good! take your time though no rush~

+also i'll definitely be coming back to order from ur catalog soon....so many goods omg ✧ ___ ✧

Hiya! Am I able to order
Greenhouse box
Kitchen stove
Plant Partition
Tart
Trellis

Not sure how much you would like me to pay, let me know. Prefer IGB. Thanks!

hi! Unfortunately, those are all items from my Wish List. I don't have access to them. You can find what I have for sale here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/twi0rQD6n2
Please note that items from RVs will take up to a few days, as I have a few RV orders ahead of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good! take your time though no rush~

+also i'll definitely be coming back to order from ur catalog soon....so many goods omg ✧ ___ ✧

Thank you! I've collected a lot of things over this past... little over a year that I've played this file. I'm more than happy to help you again!

hi! Unfortunately, those are all items from my Wish List. I don't have access to them. You can find what I have for sale here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/twi0rQD6n2
Please note that items from RVs will take up to a few days, as I have a few RV orders ahead of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I've collected a lot of things over this past... little over a year that I've played this file. I'm more than happy to help you again!

tysm! it's super cool of you to provide this service for everyone, you rock )b

BabeyBat
Let me know as soon as you're available, and I can get you your request now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
Could I order a laptop and a wall mounted tv?
I can provide a sloppy clock from your wishlist and whatever price you deem fair (preferably IGB) in return. c:

Your order is ready. I'd accept the sloppy clock and 1,500 IGB.

Hello! Could i please get your
-blue down jacket
-classic bookcase
-console table
-giant teddy bear
-green stripe tank
-heavy tome
-hha raincoat
-massive cake
-monitor tower
-striking outfit
-plum coat

For my
-armor suit
-armor shoes
-4 black roses
-blossom lantern
-cat cap
-chaise lounge
-fluffy dress
-gold armor shoes
-minimalist bed
-moon hairpin
-pipe organ
-rainbow screen
-scale-armor pants
-silk bloom dress
-space suit set
-stained glass lamp
-tropical tank
-writing chair
Plus some igb if you want? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Could i please get your
-blue down jacket
-classic bookcase
-console table
-giant teddy bear
-green stripe tank
-heavy tome
-hha raincoat
-massive cake
-monitor tower
-striking outfit
-plum coat

For my
-armor suit
-armor shoes
-4 black roses
-blossom lantern
-cat cap
-chaise lounge
-fluffy dress
-gold armor shoes
-minimalist bed
-moon hairpin
-pipe organ
-rainbow screen
-scale-armor pants
-silk bloom dress
-space suit set
-stained glass lamp
-tropical tank
-writing chair
Plus some igb if you want? Thank you!

Hello! This seems like a fair trade to me. Your order may take up to a few days, but I'll work on it as soon as I can! I'll let you know when it's finished!

BabeyBat
Let me know as soon as you're available, and I can get you your request now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your order is ready. I'd accept the sloppy clock and 1,500 IGB.

Thank you so much in advance! I'm available at the moment if you are, will it be a drop off or a pick up?

Thank you so much in advance! I'm available at the moment if you are, will it be a drop off or a pick up?

It doesn't matter overly to me. Let's say drop off. I also have Katie in my town, and she wants me to bring her to another town. If you're willing to take her as well, that'd be great!
ah, before I forget, my FC is 4313-1315-9181

That's perfect, I'd love to have her lol.
Added, I will see you shortly in Sakura c:

Hello! I was able to finish your order sooner than I expected. Your order is ready. Would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Drop off is fine! I won't be free tonight though, is some time tomorrow evening alright with you?

Bathroom sink
Blueprints
Box sofa
Claw foot tub
Computer
Corkboard
Deluxe Range
Home computer rack
Microwave
Moth Orchid
Pitcher plant
Potrack
Potted Ivy
Refrigerator
Shoe boxes
Worktable

Is 1mil IGB + 20 TBT okay? I know the list is long!

Last edited:
Bathroom sink
Blueprints
Box sofa
Claw foot tub
Computer
Corkboard
Deluxe Range
Home computer rack
Microwave
Moth Orchid
Pitcher plant
Potrack
Potted Ivy
Refrigerator
Shoe boxes
Worktable

Is 1mil IGB + 20 TBT okay? I know the list is long!

Hello! I think this is more than fair for me. If you'd like, you could pay in just IGB or just TBT. Your order may take a few days, as there are a few items on this list from different RVs. I have a couple RV orders ahead of you, but if you're alright with waiting I'll get to it as soon as I can!

ah perfect! i would love a retail clock, merlion, halo and game shelf, if that's ok?

Hello! It turns out RV items tend to be delivered at odd times compared to other items. As such, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get you the Re-tail clock this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back