• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling for New Horizons

Hello! Can I have a basket of bamboo, a silver axe, and the modern wood bed? Thank you!

Bump + Update:

Hey everyone! Went MIA for a month, but I am back and motivated to play New Leaf again!

Last edited:
The ptera left wing is the only fossil I am missing. I’ll give you 5TBT if you still have it. If you do, I’ll be available from 3:30 to 5PM CST tomorrow.

Last edited:
The ptera left wing is the only fossil I am missing. I’ll give you 5TBT if you still have it. If you do, I’ll be available from 3:30 to 5PM CST tomorrow.

Yes, I have the Ptera left-wing & I'll make a reminder to come on around that time frame.
Also, Pickup or delivery?

Huge Bump!

I'm back! Looking to sell some more items before the release of New Horizons! Also, my apologies if I am a bit slow. Gotta get back into the groove of being on TBT ^.^

Last edited:
Back