• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling for New Horizons

Yep! I still have all 36 blue roses!

great! I'll buy 3 blue roses for 3 TBT? :] I'm free atm and I'll be available tomorrow @ 5-6pm PST. Let me know if these times works for you :blush:

Last edited:
great! I'll buy 3 blue roses for 3 TBT? :] I'm free atm and I'll be available tomorrow @ 5-6pm PST. Let me know if these times works for you :blush:

I'm available now and tomorrow as well! Delivery or Pickup?

Last edited:
Buy what you want, i need TBT for New Horizons loool

Clovers x186
Jacobs Ladder x1
Blue Violets x2
Pink Roses x14
Black Roses x29
Orange Roses x20
Blue Roses x33
Orange Tulips x1
Red Carnations x22
Black Lilies x13
Blue Pansies x5
Elegant Mushroom x6
Famous Mushroom x7

Hi Maiana! Could I buy the Flower Fairy boots? C:

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get:
-Kiki and Lala floor
-Hanger Rack
-My Melody hat
-My Melody chair
-My Melody dresser
-My Melody bed

So total 6 tbt? :)

Hi! Can I get:
-Kiki and Lala floor
-Hanger Rack
-My Melody hat
-My Melody chair
-My Melody dresser
-My Melody bed

So total 6 tbt? :)

Of course you can! :) I have added your friend code and just let me know if you want pickup or delivery~ ^.^

Just so you know when I tried to send you bells I got this message: "March 17, 2020: Due to the site update and data migration, the following systems have been temporarily disabled or frozen: Feedback, Bells, and Shop/Collectibles. You will be able to access them again on the updated site when it goes live. Thank you for your patience!"

I'll send you the bells as soon as I can, but if I forget pls feel free to shoot me a vm/pm!

Just so you know when I tried to send you bells I got this message: "March 17, 2020: Due to the site update and data migration, the following systems have been temporarily disabled or frozen: Feedback, Bells, and Shop/Collectibles. You will be able to access them again on the updated site when it goes live. Thank you for your patience!"

I'll send you the bells as soon as I can, but if I forget pls feel free to shoot me a vm/pm!

Don't worry about it :) Gift from me to you for New Horizons~! Enjoy!

Back