• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling hybrids + pictures + more...

Can I please buy 10 Jacob's Ladders (if you have that many)? I usually buy them for 3 TBT each. So that would be 30 TBT total. If that works please let me know. c:

Can I please buy 10 Jacob's Ladders (if you have that many)? I usually buy them for 3 TBT each. So that would be 30 TBT total. If that works please let me know. c:

Ahh sorry! I just sold all of my jacob's ladders ; _ ;

how much for 15 gold roses or whatever you have if its less

Last edited:
10 tbt PER flower?? and 40 tbt PER gold rose?? dang

- - - Post Merge - - -

you do know that 1 tbt coverts to 200K in game bells right? idk.
hybrids usually go for either 1 or 2 tbt each.

good luck though!

Last edited:
10 tbt PER flower?? and 40 tbt PER gold rose?? dang

- - - Post Merge - - -

you do know that 1 tbt coverts to 200K in game bells right? idk.
hybrids usually go for either 1 or 2 tbt each.

good luck though!

Hahah I'm pretty used to other places charging a lot more... Mainly on deviantart I've seen people charge 2000 points (up to 20$ irl bc the currency can be exchanged for IRL money)

So, I personally didn't see it as that much (esp w/ gold roses are pretty hard to get)

Back