• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling IGB for TBT c:

KipperDen

Kitchen Mitten~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Red Pansy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (204) +
I have more in game bells than I absolutely know what to do with at the moment haha so I figured I could sell some of them to people in need! I know the going rate is roughly 200k igb = 1tbt but bulk orders always get discounts so feel free to ask!

Can i get 1,000,000 IGB? :'3 i can drop off Katie at your town if thats okay

Yup i am! I'll drop off Katie as well~

Can i get 8,000,000 IGB split b/t town towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have more in game bells than I absolutely know what to do with at the moment haha so I figured I could sell some of them to people in need! I know the going rate is roughly 200k igb = 1tbt but bulk orders always get discounts so feel free to ask!

so 2 drop offs/picks up of 4,000,000. I believe that would be 40 tbt.

Last edited:
Can i get 8,000,000 IGB split b/t town towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so 2 drop offs/picks up of 4,000,000. I believe that would be 40 tbt.

Sure thing! I'll be online until around 2pm CST today (it's just about 11:40am now) and then again after work around 10pm this evening c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup i am! I'll drop off Katie as well~

I'm so sorry I didn't see your reply! I'll be online until around 2pm CST today (it's just about 11:40am now) and then again after work around 10pm this evening c: I can try for a later time of around 4am since I have to run an errand then anyways as well if no other times work for you?

hihi! please may i have 2 mil IGB for 10 TBT? i’ll be free for the rest of the day probably- :)
please may you deliver if you don’t mind? ;o

Hi! are you available right now? QwQ

hihi! please may i have 2 mil IGB for 10 TBT? i’ll be free for the rest of the day probably- :)
please may you deliver if you don’t mind? ;o

Of course! I'll get you added, just lmk when you're ready for me to visit c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! are you available right now? QwQ

I can come over any time from now until 11am CST (about two hours) sorry I couldn't be on earlier than this today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have 3 mil bells for 15 tbt? :D

Absolutely! Just lmk when you're generally available c:

Its okay~ how much for 10 TBT for IGB? i really need to upgrade my house xD or 15 TBT

Sure thats fine with me~ i added you days ago xD delivery or pickup though? o.o

Sure thats fine with me~ i added you days ago xD delivery or pickup though? o.o

Pickup is probably easier, I have an ABD in my house that you can use so you don't have to run to main street c: I'll open the gate to Latuda in just a quick second~

Of course! I'll get you added, just lmk when you're ready for me to visit c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come over any time from now until 11am CST (about two hours) sorry I couldn't be on earlier than this today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! Just lmk when you're generally available c:

ready when you are, i’ll be around waiting if you’d like to complete Tsukiko’s order first :)

sorry i was busy till now :( but i added you and would be free for a couple of hours now, just let me know when you're available! :D I'd prefer picking up the money btw :p

Hi, if you still have any bells left after this, could I buy 10 mil (and is that enough for a discount?)
Would you also be willing to come to my town to do the re-tail method?

Back