• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling IGB for TBT c:

sorry i was busy till now :( but i added you and would be free for a couple of hours now, just let me know when you're available! :D I'd prefer picking up the money btw :p

I'll add you and open up the gate! I have an atm in my house you can use if you need it, the bells will be on the ground by the house for you c:

Hi, if you still have any bells left after this, could I buy 10 mil (and is that enough for a discount?)
Would you also be willing to come to my town to do the re-tail method?

I don't actually know what the re-tail method is lol but I'll definitely come over and do it c: 25 tbt sound okay, it'd usually be 50 for that many

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there a chance i could come over too? ;o

Of course! I have you added and the gate is open! Bells on the ground by my mayor's house!!

I don't actually know what the re-tail method is lol but I'll definitely come over and do it c: 25 tbt sound okay, it'd usually be 50 for that many

Oh! I'll explain it to you then. :0 It's the fastest way (that I know of at least!) to trade IGB. Basically the person (person A) buying the IGB will set up items (any items) at re-tail for the max price, which is 999,999 bells. The person (person B) giving the IGB will then buy the items and drop them outside for person A to re-list them. Cycle and repeat until the amount is reached. The max you can carry in you is 1,683,999 bells, so you'll only be able to buy one item at a time (usually the people I trade with just buy the same item over and over).
I have an ABD in a house right next to re-tail so that will make things even easier.
Also just note that 999,999 x 10= 9,999,990 so let me know if you want to me to re-list the item once more for 10 bells, or if you're fine with just dropping 100 bells.

I hope that all makes sense? Let me know if you're still confused about anything. And 25 tbt sounds great!

Oh! I'll explain it to you then. :0 It's the fastest way (that I know of at least!) to trade IGB. Basically the person (person A) buying the IGB will set up items (any items) at re-tail for the max price, which is 999,999 bells. The person (person B) giving the IGB will then buy the items and drop them outside for person A to re-list them. Cycle and repeat until the amount is reached. The max you can carry in you is 1,683,999 bells, so you'll only be able to buy one item at a time (usually the people I trade with just buy the same item over and over).
I have an ABD in a house right next to re-tail so that will make things even easier.
Also just note that 999,999 x 10= 9,999,990 so let me know if you want to me to re-list the item once more for 10 bells, or if you're fine with just dropping 100 bells.

I hope that all makes sense? Let me know if you're still confused about anything. And 25 tbt sounds great!

Sounds simple enough to me! Just lmk when you'd like me to visit c: I'm ready anytime~

Hey, I sent some PMs. I don't know if you've seen them.

Hi! No I never saw any PM's though I think my inbox was full, so I'm sorry for missing you! I haven't had much time to be online lately but if you're still interested you can have all the bells that you requested for free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I sent some PMs. I don't know if you've seen them.

Hi! No I never saw any PM's though I think my inbox was full, so I'm sorry for missing you! I haven't had much time to be online lately but if you're still interested you can have all the bells that you requested for free!

Hi can i get how ever many IGB 5 TBT will buy! Inthink that is a million i think...

It is indeed a million c: I'm doing a trade right now, but as soon as I'm finished with theirs I'll like your post so we can get you those bells!

Ok thanks! Sending bells over now! Also, I'll open my gates.

don't want to take advantage of your kindness so yes, 150tbt works for me!

Oh p-shaw lol Just lmk when you'd like to trade and if you'd like to do the re-tail method I just learned about or another way c:

retail method? what's that?
edit: ok nvm i know what it is lol, just that id kinda rather pickup? because my town is an absolute mess rn

Last edited:
Back