• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling IGB for TBT c:

retail method? what's that?
edit: ok nvm i know what it is lol, just that id kinda rather pickup? because my town is an absolute mess rn

Lol no worries, I have an ABD in my mayor's house and lots of space next to it so I can set bells out for you! I'll add you and open up the gate if you're ready?

will you be free in half an hour then? :)

I'll try to be, it's a little late here. If you see the green dot by my name just like one of my posts! If I'm not available will you be available to trade tomorrow morning after 8am CST? Or I should be free anytime on Sunday C:

Hi! No I never saw any PM's though I think my inbox was full, so I'm sorry for missing you! I haven't had much time to be online lately but if you're still interested you can have all the bells that you requested for free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! No I never saw any PM's though I think my inbox was full, so I'm sorry for missing you! I haven't had much time to be online lately but if you're still interested you can have all the bells that you requested for free!

I can still pay full price. What times are you available?

I can still pay full price. What times are you available?

I'll be online for the rest of today. After that I'm really only available from 10am CST until around 2pm CST due to my work schedule during the week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! Can i get 2 million this time?

Absolutely! Would you like pick up or drop off?

Hey! Im about to eat so ill be available around 5:20 EST. ill pickup if thats fine with you! UIll send the TBT then.

If you’re available today I’d love to pick up 2 mil, please! Will be home at around 6 EST, thank you!

Hey, uh, how much could I get with 8 tbt?

How about 2 million? It's ususally 5tbt per million.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you?re available today I?d love to pick up 2 mil, please! Will be home at around 6 EST, thank you!

Sounds good, I should be here all night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you?re available today I?d love to pick up 2 mil, please! Will be home at around 6 EST, thank you!

Sounds good, I should be here all night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im ready. BTW can i get these items? http://moridb.com/catalogs/OQrZ7BWnmQ
That would mean that i owe you 14 TBT
Yes and yes lol I'll open the gate to Latuda

Hi, can I get 5mil please? Should be 25 TBT, we can do it at your town or mine I don’t mind but I won’t be available for 1-2 hours

I'll be online for the rest of today. After that I'm really only available from 10am CST until around 2pm CST due to my work schedule during the week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! Would you like pick up or drop off?

Does tomorrow work. I'll be on the forums so I'll see the notification.

Back