Trading 🕊️ Selling Purple Balloon and Sky Clouds scenery!

Of course, I'd be happy to! I didn't have a message on mine, so if you could think of anything fun, that'd be great! No worries if you can't, though. Sending now, thanks Suguri! 💕

Of course, I'd be happy to! I didn't have a message on mine, so if you could think of anything fun, that'd be great! No worries if you can't, though. Sending now, thanks Suguri! 💕
Candy sent! I hope you like the message!

Hi I'm back, this is kind of a weird question but I'm looking to date trade my fancy kitty and the one in Jhine's shop has a perfect date, but I don't have enough TBT and I'm too attached to most of the collectibles in my inventory to trade them in for shop credit. You said you're offering your credit, so would you be willing to help me with the date trade? And do you need anything in return? Maybe I can tip you? Thanks in advance!

Ah sorry, I've edited the post for clarification. I put that in there in case someone had one of my wish list items and was interested in something at Jhine's shop.

However, I do know how frustrating it is to DT, so I can help you out - just throw it over and I'll go poke him. You can tip if you'd like, but if you're short on bells, I am looking for a red stocking and yellow lilies with dates older than 2023. :)

Ah sorry, I've edited the post for clarification. I put that in there in case someone had one of my wish list items and was interested in something at Jhine's shop.

However, I do know how frustrating it is to DT, so I can help you out - just throw it over and I'll go poke him. You can tip if you'd like, but if you're short on bells, I am looking for a red stocking and yellow lilies with dates older than 2023. :)
Sure! When you give the older one to me later can you please write: Yeah-yeah! Keep your head up!

I sadly do not have a stocking or lilies, so I'll make do with whatever's in my wallet. I can happily tip you around 5-10 TBT if you're okay with that. :0 LMK and then I'll give mine to you.

Sorry, I changed my mind! I have a plan in mind that could potentially let me get this date trade done. Thank you for offering to help, though!

Last edited:
I have an old yellow feather collecting dust! Lol
Post automatically merged:

Dec 21st 2014 @ 3am cst

Sure! When you give the older one to me later can you please write: Yeah-yeah! Keep your head up!

I sadly do not have a stocking or lilies, so I'll make do with whatever's in my wallet. I can happily tip you around 5-10 TBT if you're okay with that. :0 LMK and then I'll give mine to you.

Sorry, I changed my mind! I have a plan in mind that could potentially let me get this date trade done. Thank you for offering to help, though!
No problem! Best of luck with the line-up!

I have an old yellow feather collecting dust! Lol
Post automatically merged:

Dec 21st 2014 @ 3am cst
I'm interested! I don't have the TBT atm unfortunately but if there's something in Jhine's shop that you think would be a fair trade, let me know! (not that you're hurting for credit LOL)

No problem! Best of luck with the line-up!

I'm interested! I don't have the TBT atm unfortunately but if there's something in Jhine's shop that you think would be a fair trade, let me know! (not that you're hurting for credit LOL)
lol not really hurting for it but I’m sure I could fill in a blank or 2. I’ll see what all he has after I get off work tonight 😂😂😂

lol not really hurting for it but I’m sure I could fill in a blank or 2. I’ll see what all he has after I get off work tonight 😂😂😂
I just traded in my zen easter egg to him, if you still want one! sorry for barging in lol, just wanted to let u know

Back