• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Raymond (SOLD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Raymond
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items

Layon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6021-1507-3728
Feedback
100% (7) +
Replacing Raymond with a Sanrio amiibo but I wanted to give him a nice home. I haven't gifted him anything since I've had him but since a friend gave him to me a while back I'm unsure if he's original or not. Accepting any payment (NMT, In-game bells, TBT Bells, Wishlist items)

I kinda want him gone as soon as possible so I'm open for any offers haha~ He'll be available until 10:00PM EST!

Wishlist: https://nook.exchange/u/ammobandito/wishlist

I’d be happy to have him on my island. I have IGB and TBT, I’d be happy to pay a mixture of both but idk how much would be appropriate.
If I make up an offer and you accept please note I don’t have a plot open right now but I can probably kick someone out really quick.

I’d be happy to have him on my island. I have IGB and TBT, I’d be happy to pay a mixture of both but idk how much would be appropriate.
If I make up an offer and you accept please note I don’t have a plot open right now but I can probably kick someone out really quick.
Honestly any amount is fine by me so long as he's given a good home! Also that's alright too, I can keep him in boxes for as long as you need.

Honestly any amount is fine by me so long as he's given a good home! Also that's alright too, I can keep him in boxes for as long as you need.

How about 2,000,000 bells plus the refrigerator on your wishlist? I can also add some tbt if you’d like.

How about 2,000,000 bells plus the refrigerator on your wishlist? I can also add some tbt if you’d like.
That's fine, I'll take just the bells and the fridge. I'll get a code ready and PM you. Feel free to drop by whenever you're ready to pick him up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back