• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling some items I have.

You didn't drop the items back and the proceeded to save?

OMG you're right :O I dont know how to apologize, I have the other person who had to gave me the modern wood series and I messed up. I can come over to your place, do you think this is better? I will give you other hybrids too to apologize :(

OMG you're right :O I dont know how to apologize, I have the other person who had to gave me the modern wood series and I messed up. I can come over to your place, do you think this is better? I will give you other hybrids too to apologize :(

xD omg. LOL. you're forgiven. Sure, I'll open up.

I just need the sticky tape liner, catalog it or buy it, I'm fine with either. I was supposed to get a full campus set once but they left out that one item. How much to just buy/catalog it?

Last edited:
When your finished over there do you mind popping over to mine :)

I'm going to do you and M in one go, if I add you, you can catalogue in my town too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need the sticky tape liner, catalog it or buy it, I'm fine with either. I was supposed to get a full campus set once but they left out that one item. How much to just buy/catalog that one?

Add me and come to my town. if you could, say, 20k?

Back