• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gate is opened for you now !
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes, after I do my usual daily check of things around my town ^w^

Ok. I will come back after dinner.
I will soon eat now. See you later.

Hello! I'm new to bell tree but I have been playing New Leaf for a long time :) I would like to ask what tbt means?

Anyway do you have any of these items from these two lists:

Hi TBT is a currency used in this forum. You can check these:

I have many of your items.
If you go first post of this thread, you can see which items I am selling. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I'm new to bell tree but I have been playing New Leaf for a long time :) I would like to ask what tbt means?

I have checked your wish list I think I have 30-35 items from your list. If you have any other question please feel free to ask me:)

Last edited:
Hi! Thats great thank you :D So what I understand with the currency in this forum is that I would have to donate the bells to get the items right? However I've only got 2 bells and I believe all the items would be a lot more than that.

Hi! Thats great thank you :D So what I understand with the currency in this forum is that I would have to donate the bells to get the items right? However I've only got 2 bells and I believe all the items would be a lot more than that.

Yes that is correct. Your first post was 2tbt and this post was 3tbt. You got 5tbt rn and you can use this tbt to exchange items. You can start few items first and you can come back anytime. This is what most of people doing this including me :)

Yes that is correct. Your first post was 2tbt and this post was 3tbt. You got 5tbt rn and you can use this tbt to exchange items. You can start few items first and you can come back anytime. This is what most of people doing this including me :)

I understand now! Also Igb would stand for in game bells. So if I give you 5 tbt that would convert to 1 million bells?

I wont be able to pick the items now! Maybe at 5pm BST today?

I understand now! Also Igb would stand for in game bells. So if I give you 5 tbt that would convert to 1 million bells?

I wont be able to pick the items now! Maybe at 5pm BST today?

Sure I can do 5tbt for 1 000 000 IGB. If you send me tbt in advance, I will prepare them. Sure 5pm BST today is good to me. We have similar time zone. Mine is CET time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back