• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again!
Could I get the blowfish sashimi, counter table, glass screen x2, herringbone floor, Kicks mat, shoe-polishing set and terra-cotta floor please?
I can trade you an exam table, mini fridge, locker stack, and massage recliner plus tbt. 😄

Hi again:) sure I will start ordering them now. I will let you know when everything is ready for you. Thank you for items. I will take all your items listed and if you send me 8tbt plus will be great. Thank you:) talk to you later.

Hi again!
Could I get the blowfish sashimi, counter table, glass screen x2, herringbone floor, Kicks mat, shoe-polishing set and terra-cotta floor please?
I can trade you an exam table, mini fridge, locker stack, and massage recliner plus tbt. 😄

Your items are all ready. Let m know when you are online again. See you later:)

Hi! Could I get:

- Bamboo grass
- Sloppy chair

Let me know how much I should pay lol

Ok then I’ll just get the bamboo grass for 3 tbt:)

Ok. I will let you know when your item is ready. It will take me 10-15mins to get it.
Could you add this friend code please:
1349-7691-3338

Your item will be ready in my small town.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you also for sending me tbt in advance:)

Hiiiii your item is ready. I will open my gate now .

My gate in small town is opened rn for @nightxshift :)

Last edited:
Ok. I will let you know when your item is ready. It will take me 10-15mins to get it.
Could you add this friend code please:
1349-7691-3338

Your item will be ready in my small town.

Thank you also for sending me tbt in advance:)

Hiiiii your item is ready. I will open my gate now .

My gate in small town is opened rn for @nightxshift :)
I'll add you right now :)

Great then! I'm a bit busy right now. I'll be able to pick up the items in 10 mins or so.

Ok. I will close my gate now. You can let me know when you are free and available again:)

Great then! I'm a bit busy right now. I'll be able to pick up the items in 10 mins or so.

Don’t worry:) anytime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back