• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend code is 2036-8109-9498? I am online. Your item is in my small town not main town. It is called おーしゃーな
Yup that's my friend code. I might have deleted yours after we did the trade, I added 1349-7691-3338 now, is that the one?

Hi! I'm new here, I think I understand how the TBT system works(I I read the guide on what they are and how to donate TBT bells). So I'm looking for rococo furniture, in particular chair, library, wardrobe, lamp and table. Then I would the ebony piano and the sofa chaise lounge. Finally the chair of chic collection. I have only 8 TBT bells because I'm new, but since they are all items that can be re-ordered from the catalog, you sell them for 1 bells each, right?
(And eventually sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian and this is the only forum I found where there are still players of New Leaf <3)
Thank you for the availability!

Hi! I'm new here, I think I understand how the TBT system works(I I read the guide on what they are and how to donate TBT bells). So I'm looking for rococo furniture, in particular chair, library, wardrobe, lamp and table. Then I would the ebony piano and the sofa chaise lounge. Finally the chair of chic collection. I have only 8 TBT bells because I'm new, but since they are all items that can be re-ordered from the catalog, you sell them for 1 bells each, right?
(And eventually sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian and this is the only forum I found where there are still players of New Leaf <3)

Hi sure I will order them for you.
Sorry what is chic collection?
Is it regal collection you need?
Post automatically merged:

I have one more question before ordering. For rococo collection, what is rococo library? Is it rococo shelf you need? Thank you:)

I just found the picture :)
So this rococo library = rococo shelf?:

DF6E7FC3-F54F-4161-ABB4-2E48E961699C.jpeg

I checked chic collection but maybe we have different name so I didn’t not understand which items you need. I have set collection catalog here. Could you check which collection you are looking for? I will order it for you :) :

Last edited:
Hi sure I will order them for you.
Sorry what is chic collection?
Is it regal collection you need?

I have one more question before ordering. For rococo collection, what is rococo library? Is it rococo shelf you need? Thank you:)

I just found the picture :)
So this rococo library = rococo shelf?:

View attachment 290065

I checked chic collection but maybe we have different name so I didn’t not understand which items you need. I have set collection catalog here. Could you check which collection you are looking for? I will order it for you :) :

Thanks for everything, I'm really sorry I didn't search the exact English names of the items, I did it now using your catalog:
rococo shelf(you're right!)
rococo chair,
rococo lamp,
rococo table,
rococo wardrobe,
regal chair(In Italian it's chic chair, sorry <3)
Ebony piano
Chaise lounge
Jukebox

Thanks again <3 Then I send you TBT as soon as you tell me you ordered items, then we organize for the meeting! My name in game is Ruby, the name of the village is Moonleaf, and the friend code is:
4270-2956-9849

Thanks for everything, I'm really sorry I didn't search the exact English names of the items, I did it now using your catalog:
rococo shelf(you're right!)
rococo chair,
rococo lamp,
rococo table,
rococo wardrobe,
regal chair(In Italian it's chic chair, sorry <3)
Ebony piano
Chaise lounge
Jukebox

Thanks again <3 Then I send you TBT as soon as you tell me you ordered items, then we organize for the meeting! My name in game is Ruby, the name of the village is Moonleaf, and the friend code is:
4270-2956-9849

Ok :) now all clear :)
I am also from Europe. I am inside my bed now and going to sleep so I will order your all items tomorrow morning. I will let you know when everything is ready for you tomorrow. You can tell me when you are available to collect your items tomorrow:)
Thank you for your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary

See you tomorrow:)

Ok :) now all clear :)
I am also from Europe. I am inside my bed now and going to sleep so I will order your all items tomorrow morning. I will let you know when everything is ready for you tomorrow. You can tell me when you are available to collect your items tomorrow:)
Thank you for your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary

See you tomorrow:)
Okay then <3 I'm going to sleep too, tomorrow I think I'm free in the evening from 7pm onwards, instead Thursday I should be free all day. See ya and good night 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back