• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Golden wall torch is not listed in my trade list. If I don’t have items on trade list most likely I do not have the items. Thank you.
Oh l saw golden furniture, l thought you were selling any kind of golden furniture, sorry l got confused.

Last edited:
Thank you! I've transferred the 6 TBT to you. Anytime today or tomorrow when I catch you around is fine too, there's no urgency :)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt. Are you still available rn? Will you go to bed soon maybe... If not I will see if you are around tomorrow morning :)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt. Are you still available rn? Will you go to bed soon maybe... If not I will see if you are around tomorrow morning :)

I noticed you are still around! I am available right now :) Let me know when your town gate's open.

Mayor Name : Anna
Town Name : New York
Friend Code: 3068-1201-4234
Buying: Writing Desk (2tbt) pic of Pelly (2tbt)
Availability and time zone: 3 hours, gmt +10 AEST

Hi Thank you for ordering. It will be 3tbt in total.
I will start ordering and scanning amiibo card and I will let you know when your items are available for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back