• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh l do still need the other items, l was just saying that l don't need 2 counter tables 2 bamboo grass. I just needed one of each item. But l did mention that when l saved up more tbt l can buy all rest of the items that weren't in the trade list. Sorry sometimes its hard for me to be clear about stuff like this. So what l'm saying is that l can still do the trade and also would like the other items. Is it less confusing?

So you still need these then?:
box-shaped seat, clay furnace, cream and sugar, dango, diner tile, garden faucet, garden lantern, greenhouse box, imperial chair, imperial pot, iron garden chair, iron garden table, kimbap plate, New Year's noodles, pile of leaves, pitcher plant and rice bales.

So you still need these then?:
box-shaped seat, clay furnace, cream and sugar, dango, diner tile, garden faucet, garden lantern, greenhouse box, imperial chair, imperial pot, iron garden chair, iron garden table, kimbap plate, New Year's noodles, pile of leaves, pitcher plant and rice bales.
yes everything besides greenhouse box, dango, iron garden chair, and box shaped seat.

Copies of how many l need one of the items.
4-garden lantern
2 pile of leaves
2-clay furnace

Let me know when l can pick up the items and the cost! ty

yes everything besides greenhouse box, dango, iron garden chair, and box shaped seat.

Copies of how many l need one of the items.
4-garden lantern
2 pile of leaves
2-clay furnace

Let me know when l can pick up the items and the cost! ty

I can come back to you tomorrow. Here is almost 1am. I will sleep now. Have a good day.

eeeh that's late. Alright good night and in morning at my time l will let u know when l'm available at your time.

Hi morning. I have those items for you. Your items are ready to collect:
-clay furnacex2,
-cream and sugar*
-diner tile,
-garden lanternx4*
-imperial chair*
-imperial pot*
-iron garden table*
-New Year's noodles,
-pile of leaves x2
-pitcher plant*
-rice bales*

28tbt total.
Let me know when you can come over to collect your items. Thank you.

Hi morning. I have those items for you. Your items are ready to collect:
-clay furnacex2,
-cream and sugar*
-diner tile,
-garden lanternx4*
-imperial chair*
-imperial pot*
-iron garden table*
-New Year's noodles,
-pile of leaves x2
-pitcher plant*
-rice bales*

28tbt total.
Let me know when you can come over to collect your items. Thank you.
Great to hear, so um idk if l can come by today because l'm staying up very late, 2 something am rn for me and l will be tired today. so l'm not sure yet when l can get on. Laptop updates that l have to watch over night.

Great to hear, so um idk if l can come by today because l'm staying up very late, 2 something am rn for me and l will be tired today. so l'm not sure yet when l can get on. Laptop updates that l have to watch over night.

Sure. Ofc. Have a good sleep. Let me know when you are online again. Thank you. :) see you later.

bye and have a nice breakfast!

Hi I will be online until 23:30 CET time tonight. Do you think we do trade tonight? Otherwise see you tomorrow and let’s fix time to meet up. What time is good for you? It will be great if you send me tbt in advance. Thank you.

Hi I will be online until 23:30 CET time tonight. Do you think we do trade tonight? Otherwise see you tomorrow and let’s fix time to meet up. What time is good for you? It will be great if you send me tbt in advance. Thank you.
Hi there, just a quick check on here and l'm only available at night at my time zone, so that means it will be morning for you when your still sleeping. So l decided tomorrow l can get on at noon at my time and it will be night for you but not too late, if that's alright with you. Also l won't send the TBT until we start the trade because l already got scammed twice this year, so l want to feel safer this way. sorry

Hi there, just a quick check on here and l'm only available at night at my time zone, so that means it will be morning for you when your still sleeping. So l decided tomorrow l can get on at noon at my time and it will be night for you but not too late, if that's alright with you. Also l won't send the TBT until we start the trade because l already got scammed twice this year, so l want to feel safer this way. sorry

I ask this to everyone when people order many items.
12 o’clock tomorrow in your time zone? What is your time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back