• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: SodaDog
Town Name: Away
Friend Code: 4055-3700-4762
Buying: Ice Lamp x3
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 6 TBT
Availability and time zone: BST/GMT (UTC+0/+1), All day Saturday and Sunday, Monday-Thursday 7pm-12am, Friday 7pm-2am

Mayor Name: SodaDog
Town Name: Away
Friend Code: 4055-3700-4762
Buying: Ice Lamp x3
tbt total/ Wish list items to trade: 6 TBT
Availability and time zone: BST/GMT (UTC+0/+1), All day Saturday and Sunday, Monday-Thursday 7pm-12am, Friday 7pm-2am

I have other ice furniture but more ice lamps. Sold out. Sorry:(

Can i have a Observatory Floor, 10 white azalea starts, a Witch's hat, one pic of Maple and one pic of Celeste, please?

Can i have a Observatory Floor, 10 white azalea starts, a Witch's hat, one pic of Maple and one pic of Celeste, please?

Hi again. Thank you for ordering. Sure 18tbt total please. I will scan Celeste amiibo card for pic and will prepare your items after breakfast. Could you please let me know when you are online again? You can come and collect your items when you are available. Thank you.

I will transfer you the TBTs now, but i will get my items tomorrow, because i'm with a horrible headache and i need to sleep. See ya soon.

I will transfer you the TBTs now, but i will get my items tomorrow, because i'm with a horrible headache and i need to sleep. See ya soon.

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Oh please take care your self. Yes please send me a message when you feel better. Hope to see you soon. Take care :)

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Oh please take care your self. Yes please send me a message when you feel better. Hope to see you soon. Take care :)
Now i have to watch online classes, i'll be available for around 15PM in my timezone.

Now i have to watch online classes, i'll be available for around 15PM in my timezone.

Hi I am still eating dinner so I already opened my gate now and let gate opened so please come and collect your items at 15pm. Could you please let me know when you finish here in this thread so I will close my gate after finishing my dinner. Thank you. I just say hi to you already in this thread because I can not reply to you on chat in game:)

I just finished eating. I saw you did not collect items and you are not online. I don’t know when you will be online so I will close my gate now. Let me know when you are online.

I just finished eating. I saw you did not collect items and you are not online. I don’t know when you will be online so I will close my gate now. Let me know when you are online.
Hello, i'm online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back