Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Carla
Town Name: Vinewood
Friend Code: 1650-8135-4408
Buying: Varia Suit
tbt total: 2
Availability and time zone: available from 5 am to 3 pm today and tomorrow, on CET

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available. If not, I checked your availability.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade.
Would you like pick up or delivery?

Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available. If not, I checked your availability.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade.
Would you like pick up or delivery?

Thank you.
Added you.
I'm available right now, too. I would like to pick up.

Mayor Name : April
Town Name : Shoebox
Friend Code: 2767-0850-4370
Buying: 2mil bells
tbt total: 10 tbt
Availability and time zone: 10-2 March 5, 1-4 March 6 , 9pm-12am March 7, 10-2:30 March 9 EST
I have kind of tight availability so I gave a couple options! Let me know what works for you.

I'm trying to upgrade houses for all my villagers and I'm getting bored of catching bugs lmao :')

Mayor Name : April
Town Name : Shoebox
Friend Code: 2767-0850-4370
Buying: 2mil bells
tbt total: 10 tbt
Availability and time zone: 10-2 March 5, 1-4 March 6 , 9pm-12am March 7, 10-2:30 March 9 EST
I have kind of tight availability so I gave a couple options! Let me know what works for you.

I'm trying to upgrade houses for all my villagers and I'm getting bored of catching bugs lmao :')

Hi thank you for ordering.
I checked your availability and time zone. Could you let me know pm or am?:
10-2 March 5 EST
1-4 March 6 EST
10-2:30 March 9 EST

I am in CET time zone so 9pm-12am March 7 is not possible for me. Thanks.

Hi thank you for ordering.
I checked your availability and time zone. Could you let me know pm or am?:
10-2 March 5 EST
1-4 March 6 EST
10-2:30 March 9 EST

I am in CET time zone so 9pm-12am March 7 is not possible for me. Thanks.
Actually, if you're online I can do the trade now if you're free! Also sorry, I guess I forgot to ass am and pm haha

10am-2pm March 5
1pm-4pm March 6
10am-2:30pm March 9

Actually, if you're online I can do the trade now if you're free! Also sorry, I guess I forgot to ass am and pm haha

10am-2pm March 5
1pm-4pm March 6
10am-2:30pm March 9

I can do trade 10am March 5 EST. Are you available at at the time? Let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. If time and date is ok, please send me tbt in advance I will prepare your bells. Thank you.

I can do trade 10am March 5 EST. Are you available at at the time? Let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. If time and date is ok, please send me tbt in advance I will prepare your bells. Thank you.
Yup I will be there! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back