Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Arethusa
Town Name : Mistveil
Friend Code: 3840-8939-0783
Buying: bamboo grass, hearty breakfast
tbt total: I'm not sure, I know the bamboo grass is 5 TBT but not sure about the hearty breakfast
Availability and time zone: most evenings and anytime on weekends, EST

tbt total: I'm not sure, I know the bamboo grass is 5 TBT but not sure about the hearty breakfast

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available for trade rn if you are available. If not, I checked your availability I can do at 5pm at EST weekdays or morning and afternoon weekend EST time.
After 5pm EST I usually go to sleep and evening in EST time is not possible for me because I will be already sleeping at the time.
Let me know which day and what time is convenient for you in advance so we can fix time and can meet up here in same time. I am in CET time zone. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Here is price:
bamboo grass 5 tbt
hearty breakfast 2tbt

Thanks

I could do 3-4 pm EST / 9-10 pm CET tomorrow if that works for you. I would like to do pickup if that is okay with you. I have also sent you 7 TBT as payment.

I could do 3-4 pm EST / 9-10 pm CET tomorrow if that works for you. I would like to do pickup if that is okay with you. I have also sent you 7 TBT as payment.

10pm CET tomorrow is good to me. Could you please add this friend code before meeting time:
1349-7691-3338

See you tomorrow at 10pm CET tomorrow. Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Thanks.

Hi it is bit early but if you are online. My gate is opened for you now. You can come and collect your items. See you later:) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back