Selling Selling some spare collectibles ~

Ahh I wasn't sure exactly how much to ask, but based on previous sales, I was thinking somewhere around the 1-1.5k range?
i see i see! i will have to think about it.. thank you for getting back to me!!

If I offered a blue star frag for your Yule log, would you want TBT in addition? And if so, how much?

If I offered a blue star frag for your Yule log, would you want TBT in addition? And if so, how much?
Hi!! Ahh that's tricky hmm
Hmm I would like some extra tbt if that's okay, since it's worth significantly more. I had a look at previous posted sales, and the yule log has gone for anywhere between 3-6k, and the blue star fragment has gone for about 500-1.8k.
Aaa I'm so bad with prices, but I'd be willing to say 2.5-3k for the yule log, so maybe either like an extra 1-1.5k tbt, or I'd be open to tbt+other collectible offers if that sounded fair? 😭

Alternatively, I'd be willing to offer tbt and or a chibi art for it?

Sorry I'm not the best with figuring out what's fair and not 😭

Last edited:
I have a Blue Fragment! It is purchased though.. September 6th at 4:02 PM EST!

I have a Blue Fragment! It is purchased though.. September 6th at 4:02 PM EST!
Hi!! I was mainly looking for an unpurchased, but tbh I'd still be happy to buy it! How much tbt would you be looking for? Alternatively I can offer a collectible trade, or I'd be happy to draw a chibi for you!
(sorry for my responses btw, have an exam tomorrow so cramming rn 😭 )

Hi!! Ahh that's tricky hmm
Hmm I would like some extra tbt if that's okay, since it's worth significantly more. I had a look at previous posted sales, and the yule log has gone for anywhere between 3-6k, and the blue star fragment has gone for about 500-1.8k.
Aaa I'm so bad with prices, but I'd be willing to say 2.5-3k for the yule log, so maybe either like an extra 1-1.5k tbt, or I'd be open to tbt+other collectible offers if that sounded fair? 😭

Alternatively, I'd be willing to offer tbt and or a chibi art for it?

Sorry I'm not the best with figuring out what's fair and not 😭

I am seriously considering trading a fair star frag + all my TBT (about 1,100) for the Yule Log if you're open to that! ( <3 Yule Log)
But I was really excited about buying a Green Star Fragment for myself, so could I get back to you in a day or two?

Alternatively, if you are looking for any other collectibles I'd be willing to buy the Yule Log for TBT + a Final Boss Bunny Balloon + Moon Bunny Frag + a 48 ticket collectible of your choice, or you're welcome to check my inventory and make an offer!

Hi!! I was mainly looking for an unpurchased, but tbh I'd still be happy to buy it! How much tbt would you be looking for? Alternatively I can offer a collectible trade, or I'd be happy to draw a chibi for you!
(sorry for my responses btw, have an exam tomorrow so cramming rn 😭 )
Nevermind 😭 I’m so sorry! My friend wanted one so I was gonna give mine to her ;w; Apologies if I got your hopes up TT

Last edited:
I am seriously considering trading a fair star frag + all my TBT (about 1,100) for the Yule Log if you're open to that! ( <3 Yule Log)
But I was really excited about buying a Green Star Fragment for myself, so could I get back to you in a day or two?

Alternatively, if you are looking for any other collectibles I'd be willing to buy the Yule Log for TBT + a Final Boss Bunny Balloon + Moon Bunny Frag + a 48 ticket collectible of your choice, or you're welcome to check my inventory and make an offer!
Yes ofc! I'd be down for that 😊 I'd prefer the tbt+blue frag if that's okay with you? Also, if we go ahead with this, would you mind keeping it unpurchased for now? I'm waiting on someone to send me another collectible that I was hoping to go first in a lineup ;u;

Nevermind 😭 I’m so sorry! My friend wanted one so I was gonna give mine to her ;w; Apologies if I got your hopes up TT
Ah it's okay!! it's all good : D Also Chibi's amazing, Ik they were searching for one!!

Yes ofc! I'd be down for that 😊 I'd prefer the tbt+blue frag if that's okay with you? Also, if we go ahead with this, would you mind keeping it unpurchased for now? I'm waiting on someone to send me another collectible that I was hoping to go first in a lineup ;u;

Sounds good—let’s plan on this! Thank you so much! Send me a message when you want the blue frag purchased.

Back