Trading Selling/Trading Various Collectibles

hmmm I have a question, are you looking to date trade perfect cherries by any chance? or are you looking specifically to start at March 26th?

hmmm I have a question, are you looking to date trade perfect cherries by any chance? or are you looking specifically to start at March 26th?
I was looking to work backwards from the perfect cherries (so preferably not trade those), unless anyone happens to have the very narrow windows of either perfect orange or perfect apple that would achieve the lineup without shuffling 3 out of 5 perfect fruits. Sorry for the confusion.

I was looking to work backwards from the perfect cherries (so preferably not trade those), unless anyone happens to have the very narrow windows of either perfect orange or perfect apple that would achieve the lineup without shuffling 3 out of 5 perfect fruits. Sorry for the confusion.
no it's all good! i was just wondering!

Heya Freya_Druid!
I recently date-traded some fruits- what do you think about these dates for your fruit lineup?
CST:
Perfect Orange: Mar 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM
Perfect Pear: Mar 27, 2024 at 8:20 PM

Heya Freya_Druid!
I recently date-traded some fruits- what do you think about these dates for your fruit lineup?
CST:
Perfect Orange: Mar 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM
Perfect Pear: Mar 27, 2024 at 8:20 PM
That sounds perfect! Would you like anything for the date trade (other than the Perfect Orange and Pear, of course)? Also would you like any message with the fruits?

That sounds perfect! Would you like anything for the date trade (other than the Perfect Orange and Pear, of course)? Also would you like any message with the fruits?
HMMMm.... Are you still offering that toy hammer for the date trades? O: It's cool if not though! Just wanted to ask...

HMMMm.... Are you still offering that toy hammer for the date trades? O: It's cool if not though! Just wanted to ask...
Yes I am, if I'm not mistaken your trade will fully resolve my lineup mixup so if you would like the toy hammer for that I think that's 100% worth it! :ROFLMAO:

Yes I am, if I'm not mistaken your trade will fully resolve my lineup mixup so if you would like the toy hammer for that I think that's 100% worth it! :ROFLMAO:
Yay! Can I get that Toyhammer along with the date trade then? and I - yeah!!! I've been keeping my eyes out for perfect fruit dates cause of your thread.. I want you to get your lineup..!!
I'll send the fruits to you rn! Would you like any messages? (I don't need any on mine)

Yay! Can I get that Toyhammer along with the date trade then? and I - yeah!!! I've been keeping my eyes out for perfect fruit dates cause of your thread.. I want you to get your lineup..!!
I'll send the fruits to you rn! Would you like any messages? (I don't need any on mine)
Oh, tysm! Feel free to get creative with the messages or just leave them blank if you'd prefer. I will send those fruits over now, and just to clarify would you also like the Toy Hammer to be left message-less?

Oh, tysm! Feel free to get creative with the messages or just leave them blank if you'd prefer. I will send those fruits over now, and just to clarify would you also like the Toy Hammer to be left message-less?
OH- any or no message is fine!!
Post automatically merged:

Sent!! Let me know if the dates actually are correct and it fixed your lineup problems!!

OH- any or no message is fine!!
Post automatically merged:

Sent!! Let me know if the dates actually are correct and it fixed your lineup problems!!
It did, thank you so much! The fruit and Toy Hammer have been sent your way.

It did, thank you so much! The fruit and Toy Hammer have been sent your way.
Wahoo!! Thank you!! and you're welcome!!!! I now feel satisfied that your fruits are in the right order... I know it's not my business at all LOL but I was invested

Back