• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Marshal must be in love with you.

Each day takes nearly five minutes. Someone only moves out every 4 - 6 days. At this rate, you've mentioned the futility of Marshal about 2x/day for the last few days. ^_~

5 minutes is assuming there's not a camper who needs to be taken in, by the way. Those extend it another 5 minutes. I'm going as fast as I can, I promise.

Last edited:
Each day takes nearly five minutes. Someone only moves out every 4 - 6 days. At this rate, you've mentioned the futility of Marshal about 2x/day for the last few days. ^_~

5 minutes is assuming there's not a camper who needs to be taken in, by the way. Those extend it another 5 minutes. I'm going as fast as I can, I promise.

No rush, there's always tomorrow c:

ahaha dont pressure yourself

Absolutely! What's the name of your town and what would you like the title to say?

DOC is in the campground. I like him, but he's not a must-have for me, so I'll pass unless he's someone's dream.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Five minutes to yea-or-nay Doc's face. ^_^

Doc is gettin' no love and some of the thread people are a bit keen for me to move on, to put it lightly, so I'm cycling onward. ^_^

DOC is in the campground. I like him, but he's not a must-have for me, so I'll pass unless he's someone's dream.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Five minutes to yea-or-nay Doc's face. ^_^

I would say nay.
I haven't seen anyone ask for him. =(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doc is gettin' no love and some of the thread people are a bit keen for me to move on, to put it lightly, so I'm cycling onward. ^_^

Lol. Cycling is hard work and takes a lot of time, don't feel pressured. <3
At least there's people out there, granting dreamy wishes for other people for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty good <3

Ah! I am guessing you won; Congratulations! =)

I am really careful about it -- I only move a day at a time unless someone pinged me with a date. And since I'm currently going backward in time, making sure I get the days right is absolutely crucial. But I'm also trying to go fast enough that people don't get frustrated and cranky. :/ And I'm trying not to get frustrated when others get frustrated. But it's moving along and I can only do what I can do.

I'm glad. I'm trying to keep it moving. On to the next day! (Which is yesterday in the game....)

Don't get yourself stressed out Tardis <3 , If you need to take a break or just go to bed just change title and I'll take it from there :>

I won't be falling asleep till I get another move out. Flurry pinged me earlier, but I kind of want to keep her at the moment.

Oh! Come get some bells! How much is the campsite? I forgot. (Seriously, my cycling town has built a significant number of bells and I have tons of gyroids you can sell.)

If you decide you want to give her up, I'll have a nice home at my town for her!

Back