• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I think you need a move-in before you'll get a move-out. The came likes to keep it at 9, it seems. >.> Don't sacrifice any of the ones you <3 from your main town or the health of your main town (or your own health, either, missy; don't make me come over there with an O2 setup!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question: I don't typically mention here when a character pings me before I can get away and asks whether they should move and then refuses. Should I mention it here? (Case in point, 2 game days ago -- 7 minutes in reality -- Zucker pinged me and then refused to move). Is that helpful info or should I keep omitting it?

If they refuse to leave, turn the game off and then they will ping you again but don't answer them. They will move on that destined day.

My thought process was that it doesn't help to say a dreamy's name only to say "but they're not moving." Then again, it might give some people an idea why their preferred character (no names) doesn't seem to be budging yet. ^_~

Omit it I guess, or we will end up all with a heart attack :)

Last edited:
Hrm. My cycling town is a download copy; does that make a difference? I will try it next time. I'm a couple days past Zucker, but I'll try it for the next one. GOOD TO KNOW. (I had no idea)

Hrm. My cycling town is a download copy; does that make a difference? I will try it next time. I'm a couple days past Zucker, but I'll try it for the next one. GOOD TO KNOW. (I had no idea)
I've always done it that way. I've also heard if you power off and then the ping you again, they might say they will go that time. It's random. But ignoring the ping is the best and quickest option.

I ignore the pings, but sometimes they manage to get me anyway -- like I'll chat to a character I'm actually interested in keeping (Chevre, for instance) but the pinger will be behind her and GETS DRAWN INTO CONVERSATION ANYWAY. It's weird. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally it has.

I ignore the pings, but sometimes they manage to get me anyway -- like I'll chat to a character I'm actually interested in keeping (Chevre, for instance) but the pinger will be behind her and GETS DRAWN INTO CONVERSATION ANYWAY. It's weird. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally it has.
That's never happened to me before, but I'm sure they will move anyway.

It's happened to me twice -- once with The Squirrel Who Must Not Be Named. Anyway, I'll keep cycling and I'll use the tips you gave me in case any more accidental ping convos happen. Thanks!

She's a cutie! I hope someone is up for adopting her when she cycles through the village. ^_^

Bonbon is adorable c: I had her in my cycling town for quite some time, she never wanted to leave. xD

Back