• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

* guys dont get angry please k thanks*

I've just been rushed into hospital again , My oxygen levels just dropped to 75 so i'm sat in the hospital. No cycling for now sorry

Since I can't seem to get anyone out the cycle town , I might move some from my main town c:

Aww thanks guys <3 , I'll probaly be okay in a few hours

Last edited:
Good luck to all the Marshal stalkers, I don't need to stalk him anymore :D

Dearest sprinklecake: get well soon! I'm gonna start cycling a bit earlier than I thought and may take a break later to finish a couple of random (not particularly important, but annoying-and-I'd-rather-get-shut-of-them things, but it shouldn't take long.)

PIERCE is in the campground. You have a bit to say yea or nay as I need to retitle the thread, figure out a good sorting idea for the first post and other random things like that. <3

Thanks guys for being so awesome. And I hope Chief cycles through one of our towns again soon. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like a no to Pierce the Eagle. Onward!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dear O'HARE stalkers: he moved last night, BUT I know there were several looking for him so HE DIDN'T GO TO THE VOID. LadyScion offered him home in her cycling town and is his ...foster mayor? for the moment. Keep an eye out in her thread! <3

PATTY (preppy cow) is in the campsite! You have 5 minutes to vote yea or nay!

patty.jpg

Passing the Cow Patty (...Nintendo, your names -- cow patty, cow tipper... are you in the rural South these days? ^_~)

Back